"Nia we need you to come sit."

"You have to stop crying."

Jay was holding Nia's shoulders gently while Maya was in front of her powdering her face to get her makeup back right, but Nia kept crying.

The three of them were currently back stage of the graduation and Nia was having her second break down.

"I-okay okay I got it please just wait outside for me to come."

Jay and Maya nodded, having to understand the place Nia was in. She was hearing because the love her life wasn't her with her right now.

When they left Nia got herself together. Caine told her not to cry. She took a deep breath in and then a deep breath out before heading out. She made her way to where her friends were seated with their class and gave them a warm smile to tell them she was somewhat okay.

The ceremony commenced. Speech's were given and then the students were brought up to the stand. Everyone's name was being called one by one.

Nia looked out to the crowd as her name came up next. She saw everyone there, tears pricking her eyes knowing it was everyone but Caine.

But Nia sniffed it up. She knew that if he could be here he would've fucking been here.

She walked across the stage when her name was called, a smile on her face as she greeted her teachers and shook their hands. Then she took a beautiful picture when she was handed her degree. Her family and friends went wild for her of course. Making her smile bigger, even more realer at her accomplishment.

"We fucking did this shit." Jay, Maya and Nia all said. Smiling at one another while the ceremony continued.

Nia didn't want to have a graduation party. She wanted to celebrate with Caine when he got home. So after the graduation her friends, her and her family all went to get some lunch and that was all.

When she got home she cleaned her makeup off her face, cleaned her room nice and neat then took a long much needed shower.

Nia did a lot of self care after that then she got on her iPad in her bed, watching all types of YouTube videos until she fell asleep with her face on it.

"Bro he lucked up getting us out at 12 nigga a great lawyer."

Caine nodded in agreement to Mario's words. They had just got out of jail at 12am. Nobody knew they was getting out as soon as the days changed. Not even Nia.

But she would find out soon.

Caine dropped off Mario to his home. Then he headed straight to Nia's house. He couldn't wait.

"Where Ni?" Caine questioned, standing on Nia's family home door step. Trey answered the door, he didn't really care he just wanted to see his girl.

"She already sleep. You can go up." Trey says, stepping aside. Caine was his boss but this was a different level of respect he was giving off. Like he knew he wouldn't be coming between Nia and Caine.

"Bet." Caine nodded and made his way inside and up the steps to where he knew Nia room was. He eased inside the pink and white decorated room.

It was so clean in here, he shook his head at the sight. Hating that she was cleaning on her big day. He let that hate out in a deep breath, knowing he would take very, very good care of her tomorrow.

Caine made his way over to Nia on the bed. He looked at her sleeping face, her hair all over the place as usual and drool coming out the corner of her mouth.

"cute ass." Caine mumbled, missing the fuck out his girlfriend as he leaned down and kissed her wet lips.

Caine stood up and pulled the comforter up from her legs, making it rest on her stomach while he got on her bed.