Start of October - Part 9

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I dont know about Theo, but i use protection" Mattheo said in his defence. "As for the Jealous girls, you could take every girl i've ever been with in a fight don't you worry" Mattheo thought he was reassuring Katie with this comment, but she just laughed at it.

"Half the school think i sleep with you all anyway, and you guys sometimes play into the rumour. So realistically I don't actually need to sleep with you" Katie told him casually as she moved herself to lay flat on the common room sofa.

"Yeah, but if you did then i could give real material to their comments. Like i could make accurate impressions of your moans" Mattheo told her, as if trying to convince her to agree to his idea. Katie chuckled, pulling herself up off the sofa.

"Whatever Matt" Katie said chuckling, she leaned down and messed up his hair before placing a kiss on his cheek. She began walking towards the stairs to the girls dorms.
"Oh and by the way, I prefer to scream. Use that next time. Goodnight" Katie told him with a smirk before going upstairs to her dorm for the night.

Mattheo watched her leave before looking down at his lap and huffing.
"Great, now i've gotta sort this out" Mattheo quickly adjusted his jeans before getting up and going up to the boys dorms, muttering curse words to himself.

——————————————————
Saturday 1st October, 7:25am

Katie, Draco, Pansy and Blaise were all sat around the fire casually discussing Pansy's dream from last night. Katie was sat beside Pansy on the sofa, Pansys head in her lap whilst Draco and Blaise were each sat in the armchairs.

"Yeah, but then somehow i was back in Rome and everyones make up was just awful but apparently it was the new trend look" Pansy rambled on, just then Theo, Mattheo and Lorenzo came down the stairs loudly. They were clapping and stomping their feet as they walked.

"Birthday countdown!" Theo began singing

"Who's birthday month is it?" Lorenzo asked in a singsong voice

"Katie Rose is turning 18!" Mattheo sang

The boys continued to click their fingers as they walked over to the others, singing happy birthday over and over. Draco and Blaise both watched them silently amused, whilst Pansy danced in Katie's lap to the boys song. The boys did this on the first of every month, when it was someone's birthday. Katie chuckled at them before saying "And Mattheo is"

Theo and Lorenzo turned and began to surround Mattheo, both singing Happy Birthday at him. Mattheo danced as they circled around him.

"When you guys are done, we can go down to breakfast" Blaise said to them calmly, as he stood up from his arm chair and walked over to the sofa, helping Pansy and Katie up before beginning towards the exist. As he did, Theo put his hand out to stop him.

"Woah woah woah Blaisey boy, birthday girl and boy first" Theo told Blaise, Blaise rolled his eyes whilst nodding his head. Theo moved Blaise aside and gestured to Katie. "For you madame"

Mattheo stood waiting, his back straight and his arm held out for Katie to take. Katie carefully passed Blaise, Theo and Lorenzo. She linked arms with Mattheo and they began to leave the common room. As Katie looked back, she saw Theo finally allow Blaise to pass like a bouncer. Enzo walked beside Blaise and Theo draped his arms around Pansy and Draco as they began to join them. Katie smiled and kept walking with Mattheo.

"I've been meaning to ask Darling, if you said that comment about you screaming on purpose last night" Mattheo whispered to Katie as they continued to walk. Katie initially looked confused, however this subsided as she recalled her comment. She chuckled.