Chapter Thirteen:Timing is Key

The yearbook I got was so cute it was my city flag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles pulled the knife out of his leg screaming loudly, birds in the trees around him flew away from the sudden sound. He groaned and stood up his leg shooting pain up into his thigh, he fell back down tears streamed down his cheek. His jaw tightened and he stood back up this time putting all his weight on his other leg.

He moved towards the cabin his jeans soaking with blood. He opened the door his bloody palm making a stain on the door and walls he leaned on for support. He limped towards the house phone and dialed Scott's number sucking in a sharp breath.

The phone rang four times before Scott answered Stiles stood silent while Scott fiddled with his phone. Stiles was clutching his wound pain spreading throughout his entire body.

"Scott." Stiles breathed.

"What's wrong?! Where are you." Scott asked immediately.

"Hunters grabbed Derek and his family, I'm at their cabin." Stiles focused on his breathing so that he wouldn't pass out from the pain.

"I'm on my way I'm bringing Isaac, Lydia, Boyd, Alisson, and Erica." Scott rushed,"What's wrong with you."

"That dick bag hunter stabbed my leg I can barely walk." Stiles hissed.

"Don't worry we're on our way, wrap your leg up until we get there." Scott ordered and hung up.

Stiles slammed the phone on the receiver and made his way towards the bathroom. He dug around until he found a first aid kit. He tugged off his pants wincing as they slid against his wound.

He disinfected it crying out before wrapping it with a gauze. He limped towards his and Derek's room and put on a pair of Derek's joggers sense they were lose. He then went into their closet and brought out a bag he had packed when Derek was making his pancakes.

He unzipped it and dumped its contents onto their made bed. He started loading his arsenal and sharping his knives angrily, the sharper they became the more furious Stiles grew. He should have never convinced Derek to come now Derek's kidnapped and his leg is fucked, he placed his weapons side by side and picked out his favorites.

He decided he'd have to tough it out and swapped Derek's joggers for a pair of fitted jeans. He then grabbed his gun and knife holster and tightened them around his waist. He picked his favorite weapons and tucked them into their respective spots before walking out the room and putting on his shoes.

He went into Derek's parent'a room which he knows he shouldn't but this was a life or death situation. He dug through there dressers until he found one of there tracking herbs, Stiles opened it and added another pinch of Derek's hair from one of his brushes. Stiles stuffed it in his back pocket and walked out their room and into the living room impatiently.

The door bell rang and Stiles limped towards it a scowl on his face. Scott rushed in with the others and Stiles shut the door behind them, they all gathered into the living room and Stiles looked at them aggravated.

"What were the hunter's names?" Was the first question Allison asked.

"I don't know I was too focused on the knife against my neck and Derek being dragged away." Stiles scowled at her.

"Okay, relax we have to make a plan before we show up and get killed." Isaac rationalized.

"I'm not going to relax until I get Derek back, but I am going to listen so start talking." Stiles demanded.

Isaac nodded and started going over what they should and should not do. Stiles listened whole heartedly even though his mind was stuck with thoughts of Derek and his safety. He hopped Derek was okay, okay enough for him to bring him home.

~ω~

Derek groaned becoming conscious once again. His eyes were fuzzy but he willed them to clear up. He couldn't see too well because the room was dimly lit and his eyes just couldn't adjust to the room. His entire body ached from the pain of being knocked out and dragged.

He looked around only to see his siblings tied tightly together in wolfsbane rope. His parents were no where to found, Derek was going to say something but he had a gag in his mouth stopping him from speaking. He let out a muffled yell gaining the attention of Daniel and Laura who looked at him with wide scared eyes.

The sight of his little sister Clara tied and gagged only made him more upset he struggled to free himself his rope burning him with every wiggle. He felt his eyes flash red before he blinked them back to hazel. He didn't want his kidnappers to know he was a true alpha that would only give them reason to kill him a lot quicker.

One hunter stepped into the dim room a evil smirk playing at her lips. She looked at them her eyes gleaming with something of wicked pleasure, Derek stopped struggling to watch her as her heels slowly echoed throughout the room. Her blonde hair looked almost silky smooth and Derek would've thought it was perfect to draw if she wasn't a hunter trying to kill him.

"A family pack, I haven't those in a while." she bit her lip excitement evident in her eyes.

"What the hell did you do with our parents?!" Daniel spat his cheeks red.

"They're with our leaders, they might be alive still." She snickered, "but you never know."

Derek could see tears well up into Clara's eyes and her bottom lip start to tremble. He nodded no at her and she sniffles but the tears went away and she stopped her lip from trembling. Her crying would only give the hunter satisfaction and Derek knew that they weren't going to give her that.

"Now, who should I start with?" She hummed to herself her eyes scanning the room they stopped on Derek.

He glared at her and a smile regrew on her face, she made slow easy steps towards Derek so she wouldn't seem too eager. She crouched to his level his glare turned into a sneer, but she only ran her thumb on his button lip. He didn't react because he knew that she wanted a reaction out of him.

"I think you, just cause you're the prettiest wolf in here." Derek snapped at her and she cackled standing up again.

"Hey Josh I picked mine help me bring him to the other room." She called and a big guy with crazy curly hair walked in.

He roughly made Derek stand up making Derek's skin sizzle from the rope. Derek groaned but stood glaring at the blonde girl. Josh shoved Derek so that he could start walking. Derek dragged his feet looking back at his siblings.

"Where the hell are you taking him?!" Laura shouted her voice raspy.

"Shut up bitch." The other girl sneered gaining growls from all the older guys in the room.

"Move it mutt." Josh kicked Derek behind his knee causing him to fall.

"Son of a bitch, hurry up josh we don't have all day." Blondie yelled.

Josh brought Derek back up and dragged him out the room. They stepped into a dimly lit hallway almost worse then the room before, Derek's eyes somehow managed to adjust and he was again being dragged towards another room.

"Where you're going won't be as fun as that other room was." Blondie spoke from behind him.

"I'll be fine." Derek sneered.

"I'd like to see that." She hummed smugly.

Derek stood quiet conserving his energy. He'd break free when they brought him into the other room. He would just have to wait for the right time.