Chapter Three:Family Reunion

This book will definitely be more sexual just because their grown up....so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek drove while Stiles fiddled with the radio switching the stations to find a decent song.Derek sped onto the almost deserted highway,the clock on the radio read 5:37AM.It would probably be six by the time they got to Beacon Hills.

Stiles stopped messing with the radio humming along to the song playing, Derek smiled still watching the road.The camero was still in perfect condition as was Stiles' jeep but they decided that the Camero was a lot faster.

The windows were rolled down so Stiles' hair whipped around wildly,Derek's hair was protected by his beanie.Derek tapped finger on the steering wheel to the beat of the song, Stiles nodded his head to the song singing loudly.Derek laughed at his boyfriends off key singing and crazy dancing.

"Aren't you excited!"Stiles chirped he had stopped dancing but still swayed to the music.

"Excited-no,nervous-hell yeah."Derek laughed uneasily.

"Aw..babe I'll be right there if anything happens."Stiles rubbed Derek's arm gently.

"Yeah I know but....you can't stop my dad from looking at me like I'm a total disappointment."Derek murmured.

"But you're not a disappointment Derek,you're a freaking actor!" Stiles smiled,"and an amazing artist,Derek your doing great."

"But..I'm not the star football player that he wanted me to be." Derek whined quietly.

"Fuck it, so you're not Tom Brady...who cares?!"Stiles practically roared,"You are amazing at what you do and you're happy with your career."

"My dad cares,Stiles."Derek looked at Stiles from the side of his eyes.

"Well I think if he's going to be a dick we can just leave early, plus he's missing out on a great kid."Stiles tried to sooth Derek.

"Kid?I'm a man!"Derek joked.

"Manchild...maybe."Stiles chuckled.

"Whatever you fucker."Derek shoved Stiles gently.

"You know you love me." Stiles grinned.

"Yeah i do."Derek rolled his eyes grinning.

"I love you too,you ass." Stiles laughed.

~*~

They passed the welcome to Beacon Hills sign and within ten minutes were right by their old high school. Stiles watched from his window with a ghost of a smile, he missed home. Derek had a sad smile on because he feels like it's his fault that they don't visit as much as they should, which isn't true Stiles works a lot and doesn't have the time.

"Can we stop at the police station really quick?"Stiles looked at Derek with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah,of course."Derek smiled and made the turn that would take them to the station.

Stiles started bouncing excitedly in his seat, he hasn't seen his dad since last Christmas.John had visited him and Derek in L.A for the holiday and enjoyed his time there very much. Derek pulled into the police station parking lot and parked his car.

"I'll call Laura and tell her we'll be there in like fifteen minutes...is that long enough?"Derek got out the car as did Stiles.

"Yeah that's good enough." Stiles stuck his hand out so that Derek would take it, which he did.

"Okay."Derek hummed and grabbed his phone out of his back pocket still holding Stiles' hand, they made their way towards the entrance.

The phone rang twice before Laura answered,"Hello?"