Chapter Four:Weird Wolf Mating Thing

Okay who else is pissed Hoechlin isn't a series regular anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek exited his car Stiles doing the same, nobody noticed them yet they we're to busy packing. Stiles grabbed Derek's clammy hand, Derek muttered an apology for his hand being moist. Stiles shook his head fondly at his boyfriend as they approached the others.

Talia walked out the house, she froze when she saw her son and his boyfriend.A grin broke out on her face and she sprinted into a hug with her boys.They hugged back smiling brightly.

"My babies." She muttered into their ears.

"Hey mom."Derek whispered.

"Derek's here!"Clara shouted from their porch.

They got out of their embrace and all of his siblings all practically rushed towards him.Him and Stiles were no longer holding hands so it was easier for them to hug the rest of the family.

Derek's older brothers had tackled him into bear hugs, Laura hugged her baby brother like there was no tomorrow, Cora practically pounced on top of Derek almost in tears,Dmitri was grinning ear to ear hugging his brother, and Clara had jumped into his arms gripping tightly onto him.

Then they all made their way towards Stiles who accepted their hugs openly with a wide smile.Derek passed Clara to Stiles because he knows she absolutely adores him.

Once everyone was done hugging the questions started all at once, Derek looked at Stiles who was setting Clara down.

"How have you two been?"Talia questioned.

"we've been good." Stiles hummed and Derek nodded in agreement.

"Oh my god Derek you have scruff now." Laura started petting his cheek and Derek slapped her hand away.

"I'm not a cat, thank you very much." Derek grinned.

"Stiles are you wearing glasses?!" Cora gasped.

"Yeah I actually need to put my contacts in...can I go to the bathroom?" Stiles asked.

"Of course you know where it is."Talia smiled and Stiles stepped inside.

"How have you been,baby"Talia hummed.

"Good,how about you guys?" Derek smiled.

"We've been well." Laura grinned.

"Where's dad."Derek bit his lip his eyes flickered towards the house.

"He's in the kitchen."Talia sighed.

"Derek maybe you should just talk to him, maybe that'll help."Daniel suggested.

"I..yeah I'll talk to him right now." Derek sucked in a large breath and started towards the house.

"Be careful remember last time."Cora spoke with concern and Derek nodded.

Derek opened the front door to a silent house, he sighed and shut the door behind him.He stepped into the kitchen to see his father drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. Derek knocked on the wooden entry way startling his dad.

"Hey."Derek whispered.

A faint smile graced his father's lips, "Hey son."

Derek awkwardly stepped into the kitchen his dad set down his coffee and paper.He brought Derek into a tight hug, Derek was obviously surprised but hugged back.

"I'm glad you're hear."David mumbled.

"I'm sorry about the last time we talked."Derek frowned.

"That's my fault son." Mr.Hale got out of their embrace and looked at his son."I'm proud of you."

Derek felt his eyes water,"You sap."

"Shutup I am proud of you."David smiled and gripped onto his son.

"Thanks."Derek grinned.

"About the last time you left, all that was my fault and I didn't see that until it was too late." His father sighed.

"I punched you in the face with my true alpha strength."Derek deadpanned.

"Only because I called you something that a father should never call his son." David shook his head.

"Yeah..."Derek bit his lip.

"Come on I bet they're waiting for us." Mr.Hale hummed and Derek nodded.

"Why don't you head out I'm gonna go get something really quick." Derek patted his father's shoulder.

"Alright be quick." David walked out the house and Derek rushed up to his old room.

He opened his door to see Stiles looking around.Derek shut the door and wrapped his arms around Stiles waist gently.Stiles sighed and melted into his embrace.

"I miss being a teenager."Stiles smiled softly.

"I don't."Derek kissed his neck, "Because I wouldn't be able to does this without worrying if someone was gonna walk in on us."

"Mmm...baby I love you." Stiles turned so that he could kiss Derek.

"I love you too."Derek kissed Stiles softly.

A sharp knock on the door made them jump breaking their kiss.Laura opened the door grinning she leaned against the door way.

"Hey love birds we're ready to head out."Laura laughed.

Derek rolled his eyes and kissed Stiles again, Laura chuckled and walked down the stairs.Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek's neck and smiled.

"Come on before they drag us downstairs." Stiles pecked Derek's lips.

"We could always just stay here and kiss."Derek nibbled on Stiles' bottom lip.

"Come on please." Stiles ran his finger down Derek's muscular arm.

"Fine, fine."Derek nibbled lower kissing Stiles' neck and Stiles sighed softly.

Derek grinned against Stiles' tender skin and sucked on it.Stiles moaned quietly running his fingers through Derek's hair.Derek bit down on Stiles' neck making him gasp.

"Stop being a little shit, we have to go." Stiles breathed.

Derek stopped with a satisfied smile, let Stiles free from his lips, a red patch on Stiles' neck.Derek strolled out of the room with a loose grin Stiles on the other hand gaped at Derek.

"You just marked me because of your weird wolf mating thing." Stiles glared at Derek.

"maybe."Derek stepped down the stairs.

"They already know I'm yours and you're mine." Stiles stopped Derek before he left the house.

"I know but...I don't know what came over me I just needed to."Derek brought his arms around Stiles waist.

"You protective wolf." Stiles pecked Derek's lips.

They left the house hand in hand gaining the attention of all the other Hale's.Talia was smiling at them, Derek was pretty sure that they had heard their whole conversation in the house.

"Who's driving with who?"Laura questioned.

"We already have the two cars packed, and Derek and Stiles have their car packed."Talia thought out loud,"Laura,Dustin,Derek,and Stiles in the camero."

Derek rolled his eyes but made his way towards the car still holding Stiles' hand.Dustin and Laura excitedly skipped towards the camero grins on their mischievous faces.

"Daniel,Amanda,and Dmitri in Daniel's car." Talia spoke with authority, "David,Cora,Clara,and I in the SUV."

"Go team!"Derek shouted sarcastically.

"Stupid ass."Dustin laughed and got in the back seat of the camero.

"i'm a smart ass, thank you very much."Derek sat down on the driver side.

"Hot ass."Stiles muttered with a grin.

"Nasty ass."Laura snorted.

"Alright enough asses, let's go."David laughed.