Haerin even told you that she saw Hanni's car just passed by her in the parking lot which explained you rushing over to the building with hopes that Hanni wouldn't see you.

"Oh I see..." Hanni whispered as she just heaved a silent sigh. "...I just saw him a few moments ago but he didn't even respond when I called out to him." The scene of you walking away before instantly floated back in her mind.

"Maybe he's too far away to hear you clearly." Haerin suggested as it brought a little comfort to Hanni. "Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just over thinking stuff I supposed." Hanni nodded with a light smile. "...we're okay..."

As the two just casually walking their way to the main building to reach the hallway heading to their faculty, Hanni and Haerin somehow walked into Jun who's walking the opposite of where they're heading as they both stopped by next to each other.

"Morning." He greeted Hanni as Haerin's eyes landed on the male while her lips remained shut and she scooted closer to Hanni. "Morning~." Hanni greeted back casually as Haerin's being silent but her brain's working out the puzzle from inside while instantly got into her observant self.

"Did you rest well?" Jun asked as Hanni just nodded with a slight smile. "Had a good rest for a fresh start today. Anyways, any plans for today? Probably lunch?" She asked, secretly hoping for a yes from him.

"Oh, sorry probably not today..." Jun scratching the back of his head. "...I have things to tend to today. Assignments to be precise." And just by that, her mood slightly felt let down again...

Felt a slight disappointment, Hanni just nodded. "I see, well see you soon then." She said as the two immediately walked away from him. Haerin who was being silent all that time finally come to a conclusion...

"If you're wondering, that's Jun. I met him a few weeks ago and now apparently I am going out with him." And Haerin's conclusion was right as Hanni just told her about Jun. "So that's the guy..." Haerin thought to herself as she took a peek behind her at the sight of Jun walking away from them.

"I see, how's he treating you so far?" Haerin asked without thinking it through but Hanni's bitter smile probably gave away the answer for her. "I mean, a bit too early to judge but yesterday... I expected better, that's all."

"Maybe my expectations were too high..." Hanni whispered as in the middle of that, she's thinking of you and the ways you've been treating her that led to the high expectations and hopes from her.

" Hanni whispered as in the middle of that, she's thinking of you and the ways you've been treating her that led to the high expectations and hopes from her

"Alright, that'll be all for this class today and remember that the assignments for the first half of the semester are to be submitted through emails okay..." The lecturer concluded your first class of the semester as you're just packing your stuffs into your bag quietly.

For the first time in your life, you're having a hard time focusing and simply enjoying a class which was a rather serious thing as you've been enjoying University life for the first semester.