Not What Was Expected.

Start from the beginning

Meowscarada: Wanna see my friend Y/N?!

Y/N:  What?!

Meowscarada: Do you want to see my friend?!

Y/N: Yeah! Sure! Incineroar you coming?!

Incineroar: Nope! Im gonna wander off and admire people!

Meowscarada: We're gonna be in the lounge area alright!

Meowscarada grabs y/n's wrist and pulls him towards a different part of the building. She knocks on a door and is greeted by an almost nice Lycanroc.

Meowscarada: I'm here!

Midnight: Took you long enough! And who's scrawny!

She pointed at you with a slightly devious expression across her face. You looked at her for a couple of seconds before turning away embarrassed.

Meowscarada: Oh this is y/n! You know the one that railed me on my last delivery!

Midnight: Wait this is him? Damn you really must have a monster down there to tame this cat. How big is it?

Y/N: I..um..don't want to talk about it.

Midnight: Judging by that he has a huge rod. Wanna come in? We got new walls and shit to cover up the noise from the club.

Meowscarada: Sure!

You both enter the room and the loud music sounds muffled from in there. Lycanroc lays down on a chair and you two sit on the floor.

Meowscarada: Your sister?

Midnight: She's doing great. Right now she's busy with a bunch of nerds and pervs but I know she can handle it.

Y/N: And how many is that?

Midnight: last time I checked...about 12 guys.

Meowscarada leans forward surprised at what she heard. Y/N's eyes widen at the Andrew they received.

Meowscarada: 12! Jesus, and your sure she can handle it.

Midnight: She'll be fine I promise you. Once she lets her wild side come out she's a top. Other than that she's basically a "please be gentle" or "wants to be dominated" type of gal.

The door to the room opens and a midday Lycanroc walks through seemingly exhausted and covered in white fluids all over her body.

Midnight: Speak of the devil! How'd it go sis?

Midday: Good...I made us a couple thousand bucks. They just kept paying me to stay for longer until Chompy kicked them out.

Meowscarada: Hey May!

Midday: Hey! Who's the person next to you?

Meowscarada: This is y/n, the one that railed me on my last shift.

Y/N: please don't say "railed"..

Meowscarada: Can't help it if it's true!

Midday: Really? I thought when you meant by railed I thought it was some jock handing it to you. Nice to meet you y/n.

She sticks out her hand to you but immediately retracts it. At first you thought that is was because she was shy but you slowly remembered the reason why she pulled away from you.

Midday: I forgot I needed to wash myself! My apologies y/n, I was about to shake your hand with nerd cum all over it.

She leave towards the rest room and the midnight Lycanroc laughs.

Y/N: what do i hang around just women?

Lycanroc: I think she likes you.

Meowscarada: I wouldn't blame her. They are a bit of a chick magnet.

You sat there flustered and looking down at the floor. You felt like a little kid at a girls sleepover.

Midnight: Want my number kid? Unless your not into women older that you are?

Y/N: Oh..I'm...uh

Midnight: Regardless if you don't want if I'm gonna give it to you anyways. Hey I'll even give you May's and Blaze's number too.

Y/N: Who?

Meowscarada: Is he working here right now?

Midnight: He's gonna come by in a couple of minutes for his shift. And today's the 7th anniversary for no weed.

Meowscarada: He's really gone that far? That's amazing!

The midday Lycanroc emerges from the bathroom in a very revealing outfit but all washed up. She sits a behind you and holds onto you like a child. She smells a lot like lavender and her fur is extremely soft almost making you want to fall asleep.

Y/N: uh..hello?

Midday: What are you guys talking about.

Meowscarada: Catching up and killing time is all.

Midday: Killing time for what?

Meowscarada: y/n's Incineroar is out there clubbing with randos. She won a bet as was gonna break y/n's pelvis but he didn't want to be forced into that again.

Midnight: Yeah you gotta be careful with an Incineroar. Their vicious when they don't get what they want especially through sex.

Y/N: I..she's different. Sure she's a little difficult with me sometimes but she's different. I mean...don't they usually have a ton of pride with them and...a couple of days ago she did something I thought was impossible. She apologized to me and she never does that on her own.

The room was filled with somber and then the silence was broken when the midday Lycanroc started to bawl on top of y/n's head.

Midnight: What's wrong sis?
Meowscarada: What's wrong May?

Midday: I don't know why but hearing y/n speak just makes more so emotional.

She then turns you around and hugs you. You get buried in her almost nude breast while she continues to cry loudly.

Midday: You poor human! Your so young go a fragile yet you still hang with something so dangerously! Your so brave I wouldn't be able to do that! Waaaaaa!

Y/N: I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry! I swear it's not that bad as it sounds! Don't cry about my life with her she's very well behaved I promise!

*door creaking*

Music fills the ears of everyone inside. Incineroar opening the door stands there with two heavy looking duffle bags in her hand. She enters the room and drops the bags in front of the group and closes the door behind her.

Incineroar: Sorry I made a little bit of profit in your place. I lost track of time and what I was doing.

Meowscarada: H..how much did you..make Inci?

Incineroar: Surly not as much as your friends here. Only four hundred thousand or so is in those two bags.

(All): Four....hundred....thousand...dollars?!

Incineroar: Is that a problem?

Y/N: Well...you did just kinda coke and made money for free Incineroar.

Incineroar: But I had fun. And I didn't care about the money I gained from drinking, arm wrestling, betting, slots, sex, the list goes on master.

Y/N: um...

Incineroar: I meant y/n. Don't say a word I just calmed down.

Midday: Y..your awfully...
Midnight: Big in some parts...like the tits..and ass.

Midday: And super muscular...I could get lost in those muscles.....

Y/N: Where can I see your boss? I just want to clear up some things. Just so they don't think we came to make a profit in your place.

The two Lycanrocs were lost looking at Incineroar's features. Midday was practically drooling while she stared at her abs and thighs and midnight simply payed attention to her chest.

Meowscarada: Mayday?

Midnight: yeah..yeah just give me a minute...

Meowscarada: May? Could you lead y/n to your boss?

Midday: of course...right...this way...y/n