216.Lisa felt that her heart was beating out of control. (2)

Lisa had been wanting to find out what kind of man was good enough for Lisa. Now she did.

His look was equally outstanding as Lisa's and equally eye-catching. The two sitting together would make others feel inferior.

Lisa, however, quickly noticed that something was off.

The man in front of them was very quiet. He didn't look at others much and it was not because he was high and mighty, more that he was avoiding it. Besides, the speed of his speech and his sentence structure were also a little bit off.

Lisa did not like to point out others' weaknesses so she asked Lisa, "Big Sister Lili, are you leaving in a few days?"

"Yes. I'll try to find time to visit Grandpa often in the future."

It was too lonely for Old Mr. Kim to stay in the old residence by himself. And he was not of the best of health. Now that he had found his loved ones, Lisa would try to spend more time with him.

"You can always hit me up in the future when you have time." Whatever little bit of hostility that Lisa had against Lisa had been long gone. In fact, she now had a lot of respect for her.

"Okay," said Lisa.

After that, Lisa said to Lisa in a lowered voice, "Big Sister Lili, the second branch was most likely the one that spread the rumors about you."

Lisa didn't care much about the rumors. After all, all she needed to do was to show her face and the rumors would be debunked. That being said, if the rumors had to do with a side branch of the Kim family, that was a completely different story.

"How did you find out about that?" asked Lisa.

"I heard it when Kim Sana slipped and said that it started from her family. They were the ones who created the rumors."

Lisa reminded Lisa, "Big Sister Lili, Granduncle had arranged for Kim Sana's Big Brother to work at the company. It had been rumored for a long time that he is going to be Granduncle's heir and they had been bragging about that for a while now. They are not happy with your return."

"Thank you for the reminder. I will keep that in mind."

Having said what she intended to say, Lisa knew better than to stay and be the third wheel. She stood up and made herself scarce.

Lisa turned and looked at Jungkook who was eating quietly next to her. He ate slowly and, perhaps because he was very attractive, he even looked good when he ate.

Watching him eating made Lisa wanted to eat as well. He picked up the snacks next to him and started eating.

She had only had a few bites when Jungkook stopped and looked at her quietly.

Lisa smiled at him. "What's the matter?"

Jungkook put down the cupcake in his hand and suddenly leaned into Lisa. Under Lisa's surprised look, he suddenly cupped her cheeks with his hands.

"Hmm?" Lisa looked at him dubiously.

Lowering his head and with a serious look, Jungkook blinked and started licking away the cream that was on Lisa's lips.

FOOM. Lisa felt her face turned beet red and started to burn instantly.

"It's sweet." There was a light smile in Jungkook's pitch-black eyes as though he was very content. "Lili sweet."

Jungkook said the most shameless words with the most serious look.

Lisa's face was burning and she felt that her heart was pawed at by a small meaty little paw. It felt somewhat tingly and a little itchy.

The banquet was close to its tail end and Old Mr. Kim, given this age, tired easy and had already retreated to rest.

Lisa stayed behind and also planned to take off after most of the guests were gone.

"Uncle Li, I will be taking Jungkook with me back to the Kim's and he won't need his hotel room anymore. He will be staying with me at the Kim's for the next few days."

"Sure. I will have someone send over Young Master's luggage from the hotel in a little bit."

Lisa nodded and was about to take off with Jungkook when a middle-aged walked passed her and bumped into her.