Chapter 2: The Date

Start from the beginning

Yuuma(Raynare): Issei..i have a great time today,to celebrate what happened,do you mind fullfil my wish?

Issei: sure, I'll try if I can do it.

Yuuma(Raynare):well*start to let out
small giggles*will you please die for me?*start to let out her wings and wearing her real outfit*

Issei:*gasp while eyes widen a bit after noticing something surrounding Raynare form* that was..

Ddraig: Issei!,try to put some energy to your eyes to make it more clearer.

Issei: agreed*do what Ddraig suggested and widen his eyes after found what's wrong*AIDA!!!

Killua: Aida, impossible.

Lincoln: How did those things managed to came to our world,didn't Ovan -san already used "The Rebirth" to purge all those things before?!!

Killua: I don't know c'mon we have a fallen angel to get rid off.

Ddraig: Issei, we need to knock her out first fast and use "that" before it escalates further

Issei:no need to tell,i planning to do that*rushing to Raynare and give double palm strike to the gut knocking her, and then notices the others* Now guys.

Killua: Here goes*open a scroll and
and ball of energy with a shield
protecting them slowly form after
opening the scroll*.

Killua/Lincoln:DATA DRAIN!!!! *release the ball of energy to unconscious Raynare destroying the AIDA remnants*

Issei:*picked up Raynare bridal style and sit to nearest bench and give her a lap pillow*poor girl,glad we managed found out in time,if not,it would be to late,good thing Ovan-San gave us those scroll containing him and Haseo-San Data Drain.

Ddraig: Agreed,we won't be able to do anything if they would be fully merged,we need "them" to fight if they managed to transorm,on worst side, those things are invisible to supernatural beings and humanity.

Lincoln: Yeah,those things are capable to twist the nature of anyone it infect making the host think that what they actually act without realising it,no wonder she act like that,need to ask her what actually happened after she woke up.

Killua: Anyways, what are we gonna do with her *points at Knocked out Raynere*.

Issei: She's coming with us.

Alluka: But Big brother, she tried to hurt you why would you bring her with us?

Issei: Look she was infected by Aida so it wasn't really her, she was just infected and was controlled by it.

Lincoln: I still don't know how it managed to get here but luckly we took care of one problem.

Issei: I know, but be aware that there's more out there, considering the devils are watching us.

Killua: Let them watch us, they won't see us coming when we caught them by suprised.

Alluka: Big brother can we now get Ice cream?

Issei: Of course, let me just take Raynere home.

Alluka: Ok.