Morning After

~Taylor's POV~

What is that noise? It sounds like someone dragging a nail on a chalkboard.

"Keep it down hookers! I'm trying to sleep!" An unknown raspy voice said near by.

Thankfully whoever or whatever stopped. I cuddled back into whatever was giving me warmth. It was so warm it instantly made my eyes droop again, it smelled good too. Just as I was about to slip away into the land of unconsciousness, something tightened around my waist.

My eyes snapped open despite the sun shinning in my eyes. Yeah way to early to be awake, I thought as I squinted my eyes. My mind immediately went back to the unknown object wrapped around my waist. I tried to turn around, but I couldn't move my body, only my arms. So I reached behind me, there was something firm. Firm, yet soft. I continued my search and moved my hand down slowly.

"Yenno, if you go any lower you're going to find out what a real man feels like." A husky whisper blew down my neck.

"Holy chicken!" I yelled and jumped out of bed escaping his grasp. I turned and found Harry enveloped in a blanket, laughing. Oh my lordie! Were we cuddling? I immediately blushed at the thought. Heck, we slept in the same bed! I should be flipping out, how many girls around the world wish for this to happen, and I was just standing here like a blushing retard.

He finally stopped laughing and got out of bed. Holy four nipples, he's shirtless! I felt my cheeks heat up even more, I bet I looked like a fire truck!

"Your cute when you blush," he said brushing past me, stopping to whisper, "and in my clothes." Then he walked away. My eyes flew down and I discovered that I was in his clothes. Holy fudge crackers! I'm wearing Harry Flipping Styles' boxers and shirt!

"My middle name is Edward, not Flipping babe!" Harry yelled. I turned and found him standing in the door way, that most likely lead to the bathroom, brushing his teeth.

"How'd you know I said 'Flipping'?" I asked.

"Thinking out loud, again."

"I don't think out loud!"

"Yeah, you do. You talk in your sleep too!" He laughed.

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"I don't talk in my sleep!" I yelled.

"Yeah you do babe!" Someone yelled, "And before you wonder, it's Roisin!" Hmm well that explains it. Do I really talk in my sleep? Hmm, guess you learned something new everyday.

"Lets go get something to eat. I don't know about you but I'm starving!" Harry said walking back in from the bathroom.

"Food?" I asked. Now that I think about it, I am hungry. Yum food. "Lets go hoe! What are you waiting for?" I yelled dragging him by the arm.

"You don't even know where the kitchen is!" He yelled.

"Red!" I yelled,"Where are you? I need food in my belly! Help! Save me Roisin!"

"Shut up will you!" She yelled a few doors away.

I skipped the rest of the way, Harry's hand still in mine, not that he seemed to mind. And when I walked in, well lets just say nothing could have prepared Harry or I.

~Louis' POV~

"What the heck happened in here?" Harry and Taylor yelled at the same time. Jaden and I looked at each other and started laughing. We couldn't help it, we had done good.