Episode 16. Yeonha University (2)

Start from the beginning

“Sure, we walked this way when Yeoreum, and Woo-joo were talking, so it should look like this.”

“Okay.”

As they adjusted their paths according to the grip’s instructions, Yeon-woo and Yeoreum walked out again.

“Okay, cut! Let’s prepare the props and move on to the next scene.”

The next scene depicted Woo-joo giving Yeoreum a ride on a bike as they left the campus.

“Actors, take a short break. Mr. Yeseul, please give them hot packs and blankets.”

Because they were transitioning from the spring of the new semester to summer within the scene, it was freezing since it was winter during the shoot.

“Dance, noona.”

“Ugh, it’s so cold.”

A staff member rushed over and attached hot packs to padded jackets before covering them with blankets.

“Yeon-woo!”

At that moment, Yeon-woo turned around at the familiar voice coming from beyond the staff members.

“…. Huh?”

Yeon-woo hastily stood up and turned around.

“Noona, hold on for a moment. These are my friends.”

“Ah, Yeon-woo’s friends?”

When Junsoo and Seong-sik, who were controlling the set, cleared a path for them, Yeon-woo hurried over to the kids and hugged them, saying he was surprised and happy to see them.

“Hey, guys! This is a real coincidence.”

“We were on a university tour and happened to come here to see what was being filmed today.”

“Wow, I never imagined you’d be here, Yeon-woo.”

Seeing friends from school in an unexpected place, even in a different city, brought joy. At that moment, So-hyeon, walking up from behind, spoke.

“These are Yeon-woo’s friends?”

“Woah, it is the real So-hyeon. This is insane. I’m going crazy.”

So-hyeon chuckled at Seong-sik’s pure enthusiasm.

“Hey, call her ‘Actress Han So-hyeon.’ Is she your friend?”

Junsoo corrected Seong-sik, but then So-hyeon gestured with a smile.

“Call me ‘noona.’ Come over here, guys.”

Guided by So-hyeon’s hand gesture, Yeon-woo led his stunned friends to the corner of the filming area where So-hyeon was resting.

“Noona, I’m a huge fan! I watched all of ‘Falling Flowers in Hanyang’ behind-the-scenes footage. It’s my favorite drama!”

Seong-sik excitedly poured out his words.

Seeing Seong-sik like that, So-hyeon responded with a smile, saying, “Really? Thank you.”

“Ah, my heart hurts. Junsoo!”

Seeing So-hyeon smiling at him, Seong-sik exaggeratedly clutched his chest as if he were having heart palpitations. Looking at his antics, Junsoo gave him a sarcastic look.

“Earlier, when I said you were drooling. It wasn’t that bad.”

“When did you say that? I wasn’t drooling that much. Noona.”

Observing their playful banter, So-hyeon burst into laughter.

“Hahaha, you guys are really cute.”