Episode 14. Son Jin-yuk's house

Start from the beginning

“Any show aired by JNBC would probably welcome us with open arms.”

Son Jin-yuk nodded in agreement.

“True, since we rarely appear on variety shows, our fan club also expects it.”

“It would indeed be a boost, seeing a rare appearance of Jin-yuk on a variety show. We’ll think about that later. Today, thanks to Yeon-woo finishing his scenes quickly in the morning, we had some extra time.”

Director Kim Han-soo smiled and patted Yeon-woo on the shoulder.

“Thanks to Mr. Lee Sang-jung’s excellent guidance.”

Yeon-woo smiled shyly at the director’s compliment. Then, finding him adorable, So-hyeon playfully pinched and stretched Yeon-woo’s cheek.

“We’ve almost finished the indoor shooting. If we film a few outdoor scenes at the campus tomorrow, the end of the filming will be very near. Let’s wrap up today’s shoot here.”

Director Kim Han-soo then started giving instructions to the assistant director.

“Due to preparations for tomorrow’s outdoor shooting, there are tasks the crew must handle. The actors can leave for the day.”

“Thank you for your hard work, Director.”

“Thank you.”

Greeting the crew, the three lead actors left the shooting location.

Upon seeing So-hyeon, her manager drove a car to pick her up. She got in and left first.

“Yeon-woo, where’s your manager?”

“Oh, I came by subway.”

Jin-yuk was surprised by Yeon-woo’s response.

“Huh? Really?”

“Yes, I was bored alone in the dorm. I’m sorry actually, I haven’t even signed a management contract yet.”

Hearing Yeon-woo’s words, Jin-yuk seemed lost in thought for a moment.

“Do you want to come to my house then? You can sleep over for a night.”

“Huh? At your place?”

Yeon-woo was taken aback by the unexpected invitation.

“Well, I live alone anyway. We have overlapping scenes on campus tomorrow. We can just travel in my car.”

“Okay, sounds good to me. I just don’t want to be a bother.”

Yeon-woo voiced his hesitations, but Jin-yuk cheerfully patted his shoulder.

“Come on, you won’t be bothering me. I get lonely too. Get in first, I left my coat behind.”

Jin-yuk guided Yeon-woo to the van where he was waiting.

“Hello, Sangwoo hyung.”

Sitting in the driver’s seat, Jin-yuk’s manager, Sangwoo, glanced back.

“Oh, Yeon-woo.”

“Ah, please speak casually to me.”

They weren’t very familiar with each other, barely acquaintances.

“Should I? Haha.”

There was a metallic sound. At that moment, Jin-yuk, who had gone to retrieve his coat, spoke as he entered the car.

“Sangwoo, I invited Yeon-woo to our place today. Let’s head home.”

“Yes, hyung.”

Shifting gears, Sangwoo started the car.