Part 2

A cute little boy was playing with his squishy ball while humming a new rhyme he learned, laying in his aunt's lap. Suddenly he jumped from her lap with wide eyes

"Mary Eomma... there ish elephant in your tummy.. it kicked me.." he pointed to her eight months old bump. The said one giggled and took him into her lap.

"It's not an elephant bubba.. it's the baby who kicked.." she said caressing his silky hair. His eyes widened even more after hearing that.

"Prinshesh?"

"Yes.. our princess.. she always kicks me whenever she hears your voice.. now she must be heard your song. So may be she clapped her hands for you.. or she is dancing?" Mary explained to the little boy.

"She can hear me?" He asked curiously.
And Mary nodded her head excited.

"Come here.. I will show you.." Mary took his little hand and put on her belly.

"Now say something to baby.."

"Prinshesh..." the said boy call sweetly. He got a kick in return immediately. His eyes widened in joy. He started clapping his hands and squealing.

"Yeah..yeah.. prinshesh heard me..yeah.."

"What will we name her bubba?" Mary asked to the little boy. He acted like he was thinking deeper with his index finger on his jaw. And his eyes widened in excitement showing he got a name.

"What is it?" Mary asked him. And he whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened hearing the name he suggested.

"Woahh.. it's really nice name bubba.. how did you get it.."

"I shaw an aunty danshing in TV. Shushu aunty shaid her name wash that.. I like the name.. let me tell to the prinshesh alsho.." he whispered the name on her tummy too and he got another kick.

"Prinshesh likes it.. she again kicked me.." he said while clapping his hands.

"Yes she. And she likes you a lot too.. that's why she responded to you.."

"Aww.. I like her too.. she is my prinshesh...Mary Eomma.. will you give me her.. I will take care of her.. I will share my banana milk with her.. and my iron man.. I will play with her.. will you give me her..pleashe...?" The little boy asked hopefully.

"Of course I will give you.. I know you will take care of her.." Mary said kissing his crown.

"But what will you do when you go to school? Who will look after her?" His Jenny aunty teased him.

"Um..I.. I won't go to ishchool.. I will play with her.. I won't leave my prinshesh alone..." little boy said with a little pout in his lips.

"Really? Then how about when she marry someone and go away.. she will leave you.." Jenny decided to annoy the little boy. He looks terrified at his Mary Eomma. She controlled her laughing and nodded.

"NO.. I won't give her to anyone.. I will marry her.. then she won't go anywhere.." the little boy said determined. Mary and Jenny became little surprised when they heard him.

"Yahh.. you are not even three.. whom are you gonna marry now.. huh..?" His mom, Juvana came from the kitchen with her spatula. He became alarmed and ran behind to Mary to hide. Mary and Jenny laughed seeing his tactics.

"Kookoo said he will marry our princess so that he can keep her with him forever.." Jenny said to Juvana.

"Aww.. really my baby.. you will keep the princess with you.?." Juvana asked sweetly to her son. Then only he came out from his hiding spot. He showed his cute smile to his mother.

"Yesh Eomma.. i will play with her.. I will protect her like Mary Eomma protects my Eomma.. from all the bad unclesh and auntiesh.. I promish.." the little boy said in a serious tone. And the smiles fade away from the remaining three faces. They wondered how this little brain was so matured. Of course he will be. In fact he is having the worst life! And those little eyes reflected all the dark scenes he witnessed in his short life.