Chapter 11.

They had set up a tent for you, and you lied down on soft blankets and covered yourself with another blanket while listening to Tiger Lily shuffle around your tent, making sure it was secure. Then she crawled in through the opening, a lightened lantern hung upon the middle pole that held up the tent. She sat down and pulled her legs towards her before eying you. You watched her face, dimly lit up by the lantern. You could be around the same age.
"Are you wondering about my age?" She suddenly asked and you were taken so aback you couldn't form a coherent answer. "If we count the time as 365 days. I am around... 300 years?" She tried to count on her hand while muttering lowly. "I don't have count, we do not count our lives in numbers here."
"How did you get here?" You asked with a frown. "How come you're all in different ages, but you still don't age?"
"Well..." Tiger Lily crookedly smiled. She looked rather gloomy. "There are many ways to get to Neverland. But as you know, you come here by believing and wishing upon a star. Our tribe leader did that when a threat seemed to be the doom of our tribe, he wished for a place where we could be safe from these monsters, but still be free." Tiger Lily looked at you. "And so we came here, suddenly one night we opened our eyes to find ourselves here in Neverland."
"Awesome." You gawped but then it ended in a yawn. Tiger Lily smirked.
"I guess it's time to sleep." She yawned as well, and shuffled up into a crouching position. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight, Princess Lily." You said sleepily and then felt sleep pull at you. You were exhausted.

"Fox!" A voice called and Fox immediately opened his eyes, he was sitting in a tree, staring at the mountain with a gloomy look upon his face. You were up there and Fox couldn't still believe how much he screwed up everything. Fox grabbed onto a liana and swung his way down quite elegantly. As he landed he saw Peter near him with a smug look.

"Pan." Fox said and Peter nodded at him.
"Tinkerbell is coming." Peter said and Fox waited for him to continue, crossing his arms over his chest and blowing away a fleeting strand of hair. "Felix will take care of her, but I need your help."
"You're not one to ask for help." Fox said with a small smile and Peter grinned.
"I'm not. I need for you to keep an eye on the pirates."
Peter had begun walking and Fox ran to catch up with him, having been standing dumbfounded for a second. "Why?"
Peter looked over his shoulder, taking long steps as he walked. "Hook is not in a good mood lately, I sense he'll try to fight me."
"Well it's a bad idea." Fox said with a frown. "Peter Pan-"
"-never fails." Peter finished Fox's sentence. "But being prepared is one of the reasons why I do not fail, so will you watch them for me?"
Fox eyed the mountain and Peter turned to follow his gaze. A small frown appeared on his face, but Fox didn't notice. "Of course. I'll pack a bag and then I'll be on my post." He said before sprinting off, his red hair bouncing on his head. Peter kept staring at the mountain. A heavy feeling appeared in his stomach at first, like a stone weighing him down, then acid spread around in his limps and he felt tears prick in his eyes. Where he was standing right now, it wasn't too far from the place he had loved and the place he hated. Peter eyed the bushes, green eyes sparkling and hands curled into fists. "You will pay for this." Peter threatened through gritted teeth.

"Hook!" You heard Peter say with a childish laugh following. "So nice to meet you!" He said cockily and you felt a surge of excitement go through you. Peeking around the corner of a stone and watching Peter stand upon a rock in the middle of water. It was dark, but the walls of a round cave were lit up by torches and towards the rock sailed a dinghy and in it was Hook. That was the first time you saw him...

You awoke and shifted in your bed, until you figured out it wasn't a bed. You sat up and looked around, rubbing your eyes. Sleep still hung over you like a cloud and you took in your surroundings. Flashes of yesterday passed your memory and you groaned into your hands. You were still in Neverland and Peter was an idiot. Fox too. You let your hands fall to your lap and you stared at the wall of the tent with an empty look. What good would come out of today?

You exited the tent by pushing a leather flap aside and you entered a bright world, the sky so pale it looked silver and the ground was made of harsh earth with small areas of grass here and then. Busy people crossed the grounds and you immediately noticed a lady handing out bowls of porridge to the people who waited in line. You felt hunger hit you and you watched longingly.
"Follow me." A voice said and you looked up to see a dark tanned boy with short black hair look at you. He had a wide nose, big full lips, brown eyes and dark full eyebrows. A soft look except his jaw that was sharp. He had broad shoulders covered with ink and paint and his naked slim chest drew your attention so much you had to force yourself to look up and into his eyes. "You can call me Cal." He said and walked towards the line of people waiting and you hurried along.
"Are you Princess Tiger Lily's friend?"
"Guard."
"Wh-what?" You stuttered and Cal turned around to raise a brow at you.
"I am the best soldier here, besides Princess Lily herself, we grew up together though, so yeah, we're like brother and sister, but if danger ever came I would stay with her at all costs." He explained, his voice was rather high pitched than what you would have expected. You didn't even mind to ask about his age, he would be around 300 years old just like Lily if they were childhood friends.

After grabbing a bowl of porridge that smelled like cinnamon, you seated yourself on a log beside Cal and you hadn't even scooped up your first spoonful of porridge before Tiger Lily came walking, she held a bowl too and she sat down on the log beside yours. As she sat down and leaned forward, her elbows resting on her thighs, you noticed a necklace slip out of the neck cut of her dress. It was a golden chain with a red small feather at the size of 3 cm you would guess. You watched it with great interest and Tiger Lily looked up at you, smiling softly.
"What are you staring at?" She asked and you smiled sheepishly, trying to stutter a sentence when Tiger Lily followed your gaze and she gently grabbed the feather in her fist. "John gave it to me the day he decided to stay." She smiled and raised it to her lips, letting the feather run over her bottom lip. You felt your stomach drop at the mention of John, what were you going to do with him?

And that was when he decided to show up.

A/N: Comments would be very appreciated, and thank you for the votes. Hope you enjoy the story! <3