Chapter 9.

"Wendy?" An unknown voice sounded and you all looked up. A tall, sun-kissed, dark-haired boy stood a little away from you all, his eyes framed by thick rimmed glasses locked upon you. Tiger Lily stepped over to him.

"John..." She said and he looked at her, eyes glistening.

"Lily... what is this, who is this?" He asked, his voice shook and Peter stepped in front of you.

"Cover your face." He said so that only you could hear and you slowly did, eyes still trying to see the boy who was now visibly crying.

"No that's Wendy, I know, I know it's her." He cried and tried to get past Tiger Lily who wore a pained expression.

"It's not." She croaked and weakly held him back.

The boy named John fought Tiger Lily and the lost boys stepped in front of you. "Get her away from him." Commanded Tiger Lily and Peter turned around, gripped your upper arm and dragged you off and into the forest.

You felt deep frustration and anger bubble in you and as soon as you reached a moonlit clearing where you knew you could yell without waking anyone you spoke up.

"What is going on?!" You pulled your arm to yourself and Peter looked down at his hand as if not believing you just slipped out of his grip. "Wendy?" You asked in disbelief. "Why did he call me Wendy? Why is it that I can't be close to Peter? What does the shadow want from me? Who is this John... John... John is Wendy's little brother, right? I'm pretty damn sure I don't have a brother!"

"Y/N..." Fox tried and you glared at him.

"No!" You said, you didn't want to shut up. You had the right to speak. "Tiger Lily... She called me Wendy too." You looked at Peter who wore a pained expression while looking down. "Why do I resemble her so much? I am not Wendy! Do not confuse me with another girl, Peter." When you said his name his eyes snapped to look at you a hurt expression consuming his features. "I am not her."

"You are." He said stubbornly, sounding like a child.

"No I'm not!" You yelled with a frown on your face. "I am y/n!"

"Peter..." Felix tried.

"No!" Peter roared and balled his hands into fists.

You all stood there in silence.

"I'm sorry." Peter said and looked at you with what you could mistake for loathing. "I must be mistaken. You could never be her." He said and with a tear threatening to fall he stormed out of the clearing and you watched the spot where he had last been.

"Not good." Slightly said, while shaking his head. "This is not good."

You looked at them all, feeling so terrible. They all just wanted someone that wasn't even you. They all wanted Wendy, and you were not Wendy. They didn't want you... "I want to go home." You said and your gaze connected with Fox's. Fox looked at you with an expression of hurt and pity. As if he felt your pain, but also as if he was looking at a child acting up about something they didn't know much about. You cursed beneath your breath and turned towards the opposite way of where Peter had left and went through the bushes there. You needed to be alone.

Felix and the lost boys stood in silence.

"We messed up..." Slightly said and dropped to the ground, clutching his leather bag and looking forward with an empty gaze.

"I should've protected her form this." Fox covered his face with his hands. Felix eyed them both not mouthing a word. Silence once again took over until they heard someone break through the bushes. Everyone turned around to face Tiger Lily who carried a hopeless expression.

"Care to explain what in the spirit's name is happening?" Her jaw clenched and Fox watched her with a puzzled expression.

"Peter found an incarnation of Wendy." Felix said and everyone stared at him.

"A what?" Tiger Lily exclaimed.

"You know what it is. Someone who looks just like another person, the spirit moves on, gets reborn."

Tiger Lily pressed her lips into a thin line. "It is possible to awaken the knowledge and mind that the spirit once had." She eyed them all. "Is that what Peter's planning?"

Felix shook his head. "No... He plans to kill the shadow for good."

Tiger Lily gawped. "But the shadow..."

"Is Peter." Slightly finished for her and a muscle twitched in the corner of her mouth. She was not used to be interrupted by anyone else than Peter or John.

"But how is the girl useful?"

"She can't be touched." Fox said as if he just quite realized it all now. "Us boys, we have no chance, we'll get torn apart. She won't."

Tiger Lily frowned. "Me neither."

"But you would never risk hurting Peter, would you?" Fox said and he and Tiger Lily shared a heated gaze, as if she didn't like him knowing about what she would and would not.

"I wouldn't..." She admitted through gritted teeth. "I can't. I owe him."

They all silenced.

"Can she stay here for awhile?" Fox asked Tiger Lily and she stared at him in disbelief. "She's angry with us. Maybe you can change her mind?"

"With John around?" Tiger Lily cocked a brow almost appearing as a female version of Pan in that moment. "You must be kidding me."

"Maybe John will find peace in having her around?" Slightly suggested and Tiger Lily moved her eyes to him.

"Tink will be back soon." Felix said face looking gloomy and Fox looked at him with a small gasp.

"Oh she won't be happy." He grimaced and Tiger Lily smiled, looking amused.

"Alright, I'll take care of..." She paused.

"Y/N." Fox smiled shortly.

"Y/N, then you'll calm lover boy's feelings, okay? If he really wants to be free of the shadow, he shouldn't make his only savior angry with him." She pursed her lips. "Especially with figuring out you're just a replacement for someone else."

"But she's not." Fox argued.

"Go tell her." Tiger Lily snapped with raised eyebrows. "Too late though, she's mine now, she needs peace from all you boys. Leave."

That was it. Tiger Lily turned her backs to the others and left and the boy's groaned and followed her all except Felix who set course for Peter.

A/N: I love Tiger Lily.... and hey I thought bringing Tink into this would be nice. What do you guys think about that?^^ (News news, you got more knowledge about everything that's happening, what do you think of the info?)