Chapter 10 Visiting The Church Well Someone Doesn't Notice The Signs

Start from the beginning

Shes right! Y/n knows nothing about love, heck he probably doesn't know anything about the culture of falling in love with someone here on Orario. He came from another world who's culture is very different here, maybe if I show him how to fall in love. Me and him can be together! But there is that other thing. Thinking about that makes me look down in sadness. Kaguya and Lyra seeing this looks at me confused.

Kaguya: What wrong this time Alise.

Lyra: Yeah I think you should be happy about this. 

I can only sigh looking more down.

Alise: What about Ryuu, Iska, and Neze.

Kaguya: Oh yeah those three also like Y/n huh.

Lyra: Yeah I can get Iska, but why Ryuu and Neze?

Kaguya: Who knows what that lewd elf and werewolf are thinking. 

They went on how the different scenarios of Ryuu and Neze fell in love with Y/n. Them talking about this is making me more depressed. Yeah I get it they love him, but I really don't want to get in the way as captain of this Familia. They took a few minutes to get back to me.

Lyra: Yeah I think you should bring this up with mother. After all we can't really do anything about it.

Kaguya: Lets also not forget Ryuu being and elf always feel difficult about this.

Alise: Yeah I guess your right, I'll go talk about this with mother. 

Getting up from the couch I head to goddess Astraea room. I stop at the door. Now that I think about it I don't really know where Y/n is. Looking at the two who are talking about me situation.

Alise: Do you guys know where Y/n went?

They look at me confused.

Lyra: I think he went into the dungeon with Ryuu and Maryuu. I think they were doing a quest in the 28th floor.

Alise: Thanks guys well I'll be heading out then.

I walk out the door heading to the back seeing the target Y/n used when he was training, when we went to the meeting with Evilus. I lay on the grass under a tree looking at the sky seeing the sun. I'm mentally tired now thinking all about this, I really got to talk with mother about this. I slowly start to close my eyes imagining about Y/n and me laying under this tree. You know what that wouldn't sound like a bad thing to do. 

Y/n Pov

I'm in me T-51 Power Armor, that armor I had when I first met the girls. I have my .50 Caliber Machine Gun with me having my Laser Rifle strapped on my back. Ryuu and Maryuu joined me to help me with this quest to get some herbs. I really didn't pay attention to the details, but I know it's antidotes for poisons from monsters. Ryuu said she wanted me to catch a break, so her and Maryuu killed most of the monsters. I covered their six every now and then, but they handled it well. Now that I think about, I think this is one of the many times I seen them fight monsters. The only time I saw them fight was when we were sent to that mansion outside Oriario, well more like bits and pieces of their fight. I can't really forget that night when I was hugged by all of them. I honestly felt like forever since I hugged someone now that I think about it. Heck I never thought I broke down like that to. I'm really glad Astraea brought me in her family, well I should say my family now. Iska with Neze really like getting close to me for some reason. Ryuu also likes to stay close but she keeps her distance. Celty told me elf's don't really liked getting touched from people, maybe that's why Ryuu keeps her distance. 

Ryuu: All done here lets proceed guys.

I look around me seeing Ryuu and Maryuu done killing the orcs in the 11th floor. This was the floor the Legendary Flaming Yaoguai showed up. I need to find out how that showed up here. Luckily i didn't find any bodies of other adventures when I came back. If that Yaogaui showed up here makes me think, what else can come here. If a Scorch Queen Beast or any of the other big bosses show up here Orario will be in danger. I can't defeat the queen by myself and if the others showed up it will be a disaster. It's why I always make sure their is enough Vault Dwellers will show up, I always send a message on the radio saying the date and time the bosses will show up. Not only that the Pip Boy's send an emergency message as well when I launch the Nuke to. I know Loki and Freya are powerful, but the level that I have 288, and the most powerful which is Ottar of the Freya Familia being level 7. What good would they do if fighting the queen, Wendigo Colossus, and the Ultracite Titan. Is there some way I can speed their level of at least have a weapon to kill them with.