Chapter 5

[Theresa Squire]

Description: Princess Squire

Age: 21 years old

Magic Rate: B

Intelligence: C+

Mana: A (12,034/12,034)

"As expected."

I thought that if a store existed, a status window should exist too.

Therese's character information was the same as the last time I had set it up.

'Except that I'll be 22 years old after my birthday in a few days, this setting remains the same until the end.'

An ignorant wizard with low intelligence but abundant magical power to cover her shortcomings.

"It's truly a villainess' setting where recklessness and vicious acts are her daily routine."

'The problem is, this kind of setting has become my business.'

[The Constellations wonder what BJ is thinking.]

"Oh, I was thinking about Theresa's intelligence. Because this is part of magic abilities that have nothing to do with my IQ."

Magic use 'methods' just like how math use formulas to solve problems.

"If you have a high level of intelligence, you can use high-level magic using complex and difficult techniques."

The difference is simple.

It can be understood that Theresa kills a monster 10 times longer than when a wizard with intelligence B can kill it at once.

It is proof that the body suffers when the head is bad.

"To improve intelligence, you have to study through magic books, but Theresa hates books, classes, and professors."

Therefore, she was destined to be unable to escape intelligence C+ for life.

But fortunately, I liked reading.

Well, since I graduated from engineering school, I did some math.

"It is fortunate that I set the magic formula to be similar to mathematics."

My fellow team members were concerned that it might be too scientific, but that turned out to be a godsend.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 02, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

BJ Villainess जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें