Chapter 3

In an instant, the surroundings became silent.

"..."

I sat in bed doing nothing.

It was the system window that broke the silence.

[The Constellations get sick of the boring intro.]

I stared at the system window with dead fish-like eyes.

How many Constellations are watching me?

The thought choked me up.

The fact that I became a monkey trapped in a zoo and had to play tricks for unknown beings tied up my whole body like a chain of cold metal.

Soon, a smile flowed madly through my loosely parted lips.

I'm the developer of the <God's Play>.

As such, I understood how thoroughly this worldview revolved around the heroine.

The heroine is loved just by breathing.

Theresa is the villain who lay all kinds of death flags to make the heroine stand out even more.

What do you want me to do with that Theresa?

'I can't believe I have to be loved by a male protagonist in order not to die.'

It was no different from the past when I had to beg for the affection of my family to live.

It was disgusting.

Ring!

[The Constellation 'Romance Pass' has sponsored 100 coins.]

[When is the male protagonist coming out?]

Like a YouTube Donation, a sponsorship window popped up.

In this way, it seemed they were able to talk to me directly through sponsorship.

I thought this was a groundbreaking hell.

Ozworld, who made me possess the villain of this world, was a demon spawn.

To end the broadcast, I had to play <God's Play> until the end without dying once and see the true ending.

Just stop. I don't even know where to start.

This situation, the impending death, and the resulting penalty all threw me into a panic.

I am not the main character who overcame any hardship or adversity.

I am just an ordinary developer who used to make games...

"...Wait a minute."

'I don't think there is any condition that the quest should be connected with a male protagonist?'

I went through the contents of the quest again.

[Quest: See the true ending of <God's Play> in hard mode]

"...!"

There was no saying that it should be an ending where I connected with a male protagonist.

'There's a way.'

The hard mode wasn't completely the worst just because I possessed Theresa.

The true ending [Paradise] that could be seen without connecting to the male lead existed only in the hard mode.

I didn't show my joy.