Considering that the Constellation 'Romance Pass' was looking for a male protagonist and the genre of this show was romance, no one would like an ending like this.

Even to our development team, who created this ending, it was just a bonus service.

You can see the ending right away if you find [Paradise].

So I was going to show the Constellation what they wanted, collecting 1 billion coins and jumping back to Earth.

It didn't matter if I couldn't collect 1 billion coins.

If I go to Paradise, the broadcast will end. If everything that poses a threat to Theresa is resolved, living as her isn't bad either.

'No, it might be better. It means I don't have to go back to reality.'

When my thoughts were sorted out to some extent, I thought about what I had to do right now.

'To find paradise, I must first lift the curfew and enter the school dormitory. To Theresa, the Duke of Squire is a death flag.'

The Duke's house was full of hate for Theresa.

Because her father, Raul Squire, really hated Theresa.

It was now the starting point of the game, just before the heroine entered the Duke's house.

Here, there was only one way for Therese to score points.

I removed the blanket that I had wrapped around me like an armor and left the room.

The destination was Raul's study.

The current time, 10:40 a.m.

The Duke was always in his study at this time.

The employees looked at each other with astonished eyes as I walked around in my pajamas.

"What's the matter, miss? Just tell me what you need and come back dressed properly.."

I walked past the butler and entered the study.

Bump!

"Father!"

"...Theresa?"

Raul frowned as soon as he saw me in my pajamas.

I gasped out my breath before he could yell.

"Father, Libby is alive."

Raul seemed frozen for a moment.

"...What?"

Yeah, it's gonna be hard to believe.

"I saw her myself downtown. A girl who looks just like Stepmother in a one-act play of a wandering troupe that commoners see."

[The Constellation 'Romance Pass' hastily dissuades you.]

['Romance Pass' scolds BJ for doing something that would be disadvantageous.]

Then another Constellation popped up a sponsorship window.

Ring!

[The Constellation 'Cider Pass' has sponsored 100 coins.]

[lol lol lol]

T/L note: cider is also Korean slang for a feeling of refreshingness. You know, like when you drink a fresh spirite or something ╰(*'︶'*)╯