Chapter 2

Raul sighed deeply as he looked down at Theresa, who was being examined by the doctor.

The doctor said without worries that the treatment was completed.

"It seems that her shoulders and neck have become tight for a moment due to stress, causing her to pass out. She'll be fine if she rests."

"...Yes."

Theresa had a simple personality.

She had an honest and direct personality so she got angry when she was angry and smiled when she was happy, so she must have lived without knowing stress until now.

"Was the breakup that shocking?"

Raul sighed again.

In fact, considering the breakup, Theresa contributed more than 90 percent of the causes.

Although the fiancé didn't match the Count's position, it was too much of Theresa to enslave him cruelly like that.

The noble's son, who was a prospective son-in-law, showed stressful circular hair loss and earnestly asked for a breakup.

'How humiliating it was...'

Raul was very angry with Theresa and immediately proceeded with the divorce, even giving compensation.

Except for his pride, there was no way he could withstand the scandal that Theresa was a princess with a history of breaking up a marriage in the social world.

So he ventured out and, not surprisingly, Theresa was drinking and protesting against him that day.

"Sigh."

However, the tears were really unexpected.

Theresa was a child who used evil, spits, and curses in order to get what she wanted, and she had never shed a tear before.

He thought it was very poisonous.

He was more disgusted thinking about her harsh treatment of his wife and her younger siblings.

He thought she was the daughter who had already lost his affection.

"Tsk."

Raul shook his head as he stared at Theresa's tear-stained face.

Before he left the room, he called the servant.

"When Theresa wakes up, tell her that the curfew is canceled."

"Yes, my Lord."

New Channel: BJ Villainess