Free Thearter Thursday's

Start from the beginning

The movie started and everyone sat in the front because Betty claimed it was the best view to be scared as Sabrina and her friends sat behind them "jughead take your hood off we're inside" Betty said as jughead did what was told "you guys too" she said facing sweetpea and fangs who took off their hoods "I got to say this movie kind of suck we should leave" sweetpea says as Veronica and joise shh him "jughead I'm sorry man but we out" fangs whispered as sweetpea and fangs scooted out of the seats and out of the theater "I love you cooper but I have to go I'm so sorry" jughead said as Betty grabbed his arm "you're not leaving jughead we just got back on good terms"Betty says in a serious whisper "I know but you don't understand" he replies "then help me understand" Betty says "it's complicated" jughead says "I don't care  you're not leaving so watch the movie" Betty says as jughead sighs and sits down in his seat as Sabrina tried not to be noisy but couldn't help her self until the movie was finally over and jughead shot out his sit and the logo on his jacket grabbed Sabrina's attention "hey" Sabrina tried to shout but jughead was already out of sight "what's wrong brina" Harvey says looking at her face "nothing Harv it's just I think I know that person" Sabrina says as the group of teens made their way back in the lobby "so we eating" Theo suggest as Ross smile grew big "hell yeah" Ross shouts as Theo and Ross made it outside "you coming brina" Harvey says walking towards the exit "yeah I just have to use the ladies room" she says as he nodded and waited outside as Sabrina walked towards the restroom as she bumped into jughead who looked at her and speed walked pass her "JUG" Sabrina nearly screamed as jughead ignored her "jughead why are you being rude" Betty says stopping in front of  jughead "I wasn't I just want to get to my trailer I'm sleepy" jughead said while faking a yawn causing Cheryl to giggle "this is hilarious I nearly find this interesting to stick around" Cheryl says putting her phone in her pocket "Cheryl not now" Betty says causing Cheryl to throw her hands up in defense "jughead Sabrina is speaking to you" Betty adds on as Veronica and Kevin look at each other then at Sabrina who starts walking up to jughead "oh Sabrina I didn't see you how are you it's been so long" jughead says clearly full of shit as everyone looks at the interaction with confusion "I've been good how is you know" Sabrina says nervously "GREAT" jughead blurted "good so did he c-" Sabrina says but gets cut off "HE" Kevin blurted "my bad keep going I'm not even here" Kevin adds as everyone looked so confused and entertained "um anyways no but it was nice to see you" jughead says "yeah yeah nice to see you to" Sabrina says walking outside "jughead jones is my cousin your EX" Betty says in anger "NO GOD NO" jughead nearly laughed "it's not my business to talk about"jughead says walking out the lobby "that was something" Tabitha says as Ethel nods "I told you theirs never a dull moment with these people" joise says as Veronica gasp as Kevin's side eyes her "I HAVE SO MANY DAMN QUESTIONS" Veronica blurts out walking behind him as everyone walked out the thearter still confused.

"Sooooo we just going to forget that jughead and Sabrina got some shit going on" Veronica says as Cheryl and Kevin walked into Betty's house "they weren't together he said that ok let's not assume" Betty sighed "so who is the he she was referring to" Veronica questioned "maybe Toni" Kevin shrugged "as if" Cheryl blurted " Toni is a uptight dick and brina doesn't even seem like the type to date dicks I mean look at Harvey he is a nice little geeky boy" Cheryl adds on as Kevin sided eyes tf out of her " or you don't know your cousin at all I mean we ARE talking about Toni and he's a magnet" Kevin smiled "shut up Kevin it could be anyone" Cheryl says "like who Cher" Kevin raised his eyebrow "your lover boy fangs" she smirked "fangs is gay I don't think so and please that's my husband" Kevin sassed "fangs is bisexual" Veronica says as Kevin rolled his eyes "what about sweetpea I mean that makes sense too" Veronica says as everyone nodded "well who ever it is we are going to find out" Betty says as they looked at her in confusion "I mean she's gonna be invited to the sleep over" Betty says "I thought we weren't doing the whole sleepover thing this year" Veronica says "I know but vee you can't sit here and say you don't want to throw a kick ass slumber party" Betty replies causing Veronica to smirk "um aren't we too old for those" Cheryl says "you don't have to come Cheryl" Betty says "me? Missing drama as if" Cheryl smiled deviously "and what if this he is Toni" Kevin says to Cheryl "why would I care it's not like I like him or anything" Cheryl nervously laughed as they all laughed at her knowing she's lying