【I Wish To Consummate The Marriage】 Chapter 20

⚠️⚠️This chapter will contain NSFW discretion is advised⚠️⚠️

(Sorry for not posting but enjoy!❤️)

As the night came, (Y/n) had Rin sleeping soundly next to him, a fire in the center, and Sesshomaru sitting against a tree. (Y/n) thought deeply about what the women had said as he held Taishiro in his hands, gently rubbing a petal with his thumb, blushing fondly at his son. His thoughts drifted to marriage with Sesshomaru. He looked up at Sesshomaru and Sesshomaru glanced back at him. Making (Y/n) blush and look away a little. Sesshomaru was so hot to (Y/n) that he couldn't take it. He was stunning, beautiful even. At least to (Y/n).

(Y/n) gently looked at Rin and smiled using his kimono to tuck her in as he got up and walked to sit next to him. Sesshomaru paid little attention or tried to and mainly only made a small gesture to hold his hand. (Y/n) smiled as he leaned his head onto Sesshomaru's arm, holding their son in his other hand. He gulped before opening his mouth to speak.

"My Lord... Would you marry me..." (Y/n) said nervously, blushing a deep crimson, and couldn't bring himself to look at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru looked down at (Y/n), shocked, but said nothing. After a moment of silence, Sesshomaru got up and gently brushed the hair from (Y/n)'s face, tucking it behind his ear.

"Stay here... I'll return momentarily." He spoke quietly in his usual emotionless voice. (Y/n) flushed brightly, nodding, holding their son shore to his chest.

Being left in the night with only the sound of fire cracking, soft snoring, and crickets along with other forest sounds made his thoughts run wild with embarrassment and his cheeks burned as hot as the fire on his face. Soon he heard footsteps and saw Sesshomaru. He had a white wataboshi in his hand along with a white kimono layer and a sake bottle in the same hand. He had a serious glint in his eyes, making (Y/n) blush with even more heat. He kneeled and put the white hooded veil on (Y/n) and then draped the White Kimono layer on him like a cape.

There were no words exchanged during this, this, but no words were needed. The night was a beautiful moon shining down, almost full and thick. Fireflies glowing to further light the night. Crimson flames from the campfire behind them leave no darkness for the couple to fear the unknown.

Sesshomaru sat kneeling on the grass next to (Y/n), a rock acting as a small table for the sake and sake cups three, each one a little bigger than the last. It meant this tradition to symbolize strengthening the bond of the couple. (Y/n) smiled fondly as he poured Sesshomaru's sake into the small sake cup, making sure to pour it three times as traditionally done. The first cup symbolizes the heavens Ichi no sakazuki, showing appreciation for the ancestors.

Sesshomaru brought the black cup to his lips, the clear liquid glowing faintly in the light, making sure to drink a little, then stop, then drink again, and repeat a final time. It was a tradition to drink from the cup three times. Then Sesshomaru gave the cup empty of sake to (Y/n) as he held it in his hands, letting Sesshomaru pour Sake into his cup three times, repeating the same steps Sesshomaru took while drinking the sake.

The second cup was slightly larger. (Y/n) repeated and poured Sake, letting Sesshomaru drink from it. This cup was meant to symbolize earth. Ni no sakazuki to care for each other as long as the two shall live.

They Exchanged and poured each other's drinks, then they reached the final cup. The largest of the three. Pour and drink... San no sakazuki to pray for the couple's fertility, which shouldn't be a problem since all they had to do was touch a certain flower and they would instantly have children. As they each drink the final bits of sake, Sesshomaru sets the cup down and silence. The marriage was far from legit, but technically, they did the most important part of it.