【Marriage?!】 Chapter 19

"(Y/n) look at me." Rin smiled as she stood and spun on a rock in the middle of a gentle stream. (Y/n) smiled at her and clapped his hands like he was cheering for her. He sat on the grass as some fish cooked for Rin and (Y/n) to eat. Rin as she spun accidentally got her feet tangled up with one another and fell on her butt in the water with a surprised gasp.

(Y/n) laughed gently as he stood up and lifted his long layered jūnihitoe in one arm so it wouldn't get his clothes wet. He walked into the stream feeling the cold water surrounding his feet and held a hand out for Rin who sat in the water drenched.

"Are you alright Rin." He smiled, holding her hand and helping her up as he held his out for her. She laughed a little with a sigh and took the hand standing up.

"I'm alright! But my clothes are all wet now." Rin sighed as she got up with (Y/n)'s help and they both walked out of the shallow water into the grass.

"That is a problem... we don't have any spare clothing for you to wear while it drys..." (Y/n) said softly as he took off a few layers of his clothing covering Rin as she undid her Kimono just in case there were onlookers. He braided Rin's hair and made sure she was well covered and warm drying by the fire as they talked and laughed.

As it got later in the afternoon the worry of Rin's clothes not drying fast enough came into (Y/n)'s thoughts. (Y/n) sat up as Rin looked up at him.

"I think I'm going to go to the human village nearby to get you some clothes. You stay here with Ah-Un. Don't talk to anyone and stay safe." (Y/n) said as he shook his sleeves making a total of 20 butterflies flutter out and surround Rin making her laugh a little.

"Alright! I promise! Stay safe yourself!" Rin said waving as (Y/n) left. He used a butterfly to travel to the village wearing the veil he hadn't touched in what felt like years. He also kept the basket holding the Lotus bud on his back. More petals had peeled from the flower bud and it got larger with every week that passed.

As he walked through the village he couldn't help but look around a little it's been so long since he was in a human village. Men and women walked and talked some browsing the stalls while others sold things. Children laughed as they played games and ran through the streets.

It felt just like yesterday he was living in a human village and Sesshomaru saved him. Before (Y/n) knew it he was blushing fondly under his veil as he put a hand to his cheek giggling a little. As he walked he caught the attention of some young men who blushed at the sight of (Y/n). The veil covered his face but to them, he looked like a woman by his vibrant and large layers of clothing and the floral parasol he had resting on his shoulder. He stepped lively and with a sense of joy as he looked at the stalls.

He walked by a stall and paused for a moment lifting his veil to get a better look. They were Kimono's for children exactly what he was looking for but he was distracted and glanced at a Kimono for a young boy. He smiled at it and gently touched the fabric with his fingertips. He looked at it fondly. The white Kimono with soft flower patterns on it. He must have been looking at it too fondly since the stall owner an older woman smiled at Him and giggled.

"Are you Expecting a child soon?" She ashed and (Y/n) jumped looking up and nodding a little blushing as he put a hand on his cheek.

"Yes... I'm very excited... He was... erm a great surprise I have to say." (Y/n) said with a nervous laugh as he tilted his head.

"You're not very big how far along are you?" She asked kindly as she used her wooden cane to step closer. (Y/n) laughed nervously thinking of an excuse or how pregnant women even look depending on how far they were in pregnancy.

"Well, I'm just... 2- No 3 months pregnant! That's right!" (Y/n) said as he patted his stomach that was very much childless and bore no fruit since he was not a woman to become pregnant. But it wasn't totally off he had his son on his back... He was just growing in a flower.