【 Lunar rainbow 】Chapter 6

"Your infertaile im so sorry to hear that." Kagome gave a saddened expression.

"No, I am fertile to my knowledge." (Y/n) laughed.

"Then why can't you bear children?" Shippo asked.

"I'm a man." (Y/n) said with a smile tilting his head.

"Huh!" the whole group shouted confused. Miroku was highly embarrassed.

"Does that mean that Sesshomaru you! You- and a guy are- Huh!" Inuyasha stuttered and blushed.

"Inuyasha mind your own business." Sesshomaru said coldly, glaring at him.

"Could Sesshomaru and (Y/n) really be an item?" Sango gossiped to Kagome in a whispered tone.

"I can see it. They do say opposites attract," Kagome whispered back. With Shippo nodding his head in agreement.

"I hate to be a nuisance but we must hurry and be on our way so could you please bandage me. I'm bleeding somewhat through my clothing?" (Y/n) laughed.

"Oh yes that's Right i'm so sorry!" Kagome said, gathering the bandages from her large bag. Sesshomaru scoffed. (Y/n) loosened his jūnihitoe collar and slipped his kimono off of his arm showing his cut upper arm and part of his chest.

"You really are a man!" Inuyasha said, taking a closer look at (Y/n)'s chest, getting almost too personal with (Y/n).

"Inuyasha sit!" Kagome shouted and Inuyahsa went face first into the ground and Sesshomaru gave a light chuckle.

"Dumb Inuyasha he should know better then that." Shippo said, shaking his head.

"What was that shippo!" Inuyahsa sprung up pulling on shippo's cheeks making him cry out in pain. The whole group beamed with friendship and it made (Y/n) miss Rin.

"My lord, where is Rin?" (Y/n) asked Turning to side eye Sesshomaru as Kagome finished up bandaging him.

"Rin is safe with A-Un." He said.

"Who's Rin?" Kagome asked with a smile.

"Rin is one of our companions. She's a sweet young girl that I met outside my village." (Y/n) explained.

"A young girl you say?" Miroku said (Y/n) turned to him aggressively.

"Monk, touch her and I'll make sure you won't be able to produce a child let alone ask for one." (Y/n) said glaring at Miroku with a black and pissed off aura behind him.

"I wouldn't dream of it..." Miroku said, looking away sweating. Inuyasha called bullshit.

"Another companion Sesshomaru has your stone cold heart finally melted." Inuyasha shouted and Sesshomaru just scoffed, turning away.

"My lord isn't cold. He is kind in his own way. Rin said so herself while she was in her village she was killed by wolf demons and Sesshomaru revived her." (Y/n) jested while he put his hand on Sesshomaru's arm.

"Is she human?" Sango asked.

"Yes she is? Is there something wrong with that? Is it not good for demons to be with a human child?" (Y/n) looked worriedly at Sesshomaru.

"No I mean Inuyasha, Shippo and Kirara are demons and Kagome, Miroku and I are humans so there shouldn't be a problem!" Songo reassured him.

"Yea I think it's wonderful that Sesshomaru is taking care of a human!" Kagome laughed. (Y/n) laughed too and looked behind Kagome and saw Inuyasha glaring at Sesshomaru and Sesshomaru doing the same. Sesshomaru pulled at (Y/n)'s sleeve indicating they should leave soon.