awaken and here comes the eclipse

Shadow wakes to Rouge being scared for the first time sinch he met her as she helps him up after shadow look around the destruction be caused .

Rouge : you okay shadow you gave a me a fright what happened?.

Shadow didn't know what to say or do as the dream felt so real or was it real?
He didn't know but what scared him the most was how now blsck doom knows abt he's past and if he even look at the memory of the time he played the shadow the hedgehog game in he'd past life it be bad news for him as it be completely off point from there .

Shadow then felt a snap of a finger as Rouge brought him out of he's thought s.

Rouge: hey shadow are you there ?

Shadow nodded

Shadow: sorry abt that I was...

Rouge: what's going on with you shadow suddenly your having a bad dream when usually your fine and that starfish like creatures knowing who you are what?

Rouge was abt to ramble on a bit more before shadow stopped her.

Shadow: fine I explain just plz don't freak out

Shadow paused for a bit but then explained to Rouge abt he's past life as y/n and how in thst world everything was a video game ubtile he reincarnated into he's favorite character which is him..shadow

Rouge took a moment and then said smt.

Rouge: so am I predictable to you?

Shadow was confused and asked what she meant until she asked

Rouge: are we nothing then ? I mean you say in your past life we are just thst predictable and heck what your saying like I am not original and thst what I am is just that...

Shadow stop her

shadow : I don't belive that heck just because I am a person from a different life doesn't make any of the experiences I felt any more real and heck I enjoyed my time in team dark and everything else even if my life was in danger it's exactly what I dream as a kid and some things are like the story in the game I played in my past life.

Shadow paused before grabbing Rouges hand and saying

Shadow : I appreciate you Rouge and omega for letting me have these experiences I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if you guys weren't around

Rouge paused before teasing

Rouge : so you do care huh shadow ?

Shadoe embarrassed and nodded as then Rouge said smt that make shadow a bit relived

Rouge: don't worry your secret is safe with me sweetie * she said winking *

Shadow nodded and took a deep breath before saying.

Shadow : got it

Then sonic came in and look to shadow who was awake .

Sonic : your awake shadow geez you gave us quite a scare

Shadow again blush in embarrassed and apologize but then sonic hug him which make shadow confused before they both blush and let go but made Rouge have thst face .

Rouge : ohhh~ so that's what's going on * she said to herself before shadow notice and came to a straight face acting like she didn't see .

Then sonic told shadow of their situation to get out of he's blush explains the giant flying ship kn the sky that's infront of the moon and how they have enough chaos emarlds to transport their short alliance with Eggman to chaos telport to the ship to stop blsck doom .

Shadow nods and gets up seemly alot better then he was as he walks out with Rouge and sonic as shadow sees the moon almost red with the giant flying ship infront of it as black doom speaks to shadoe in he's mind

Black doom : I gonna give you a chance shadow join me or die with those beings

Shadow smirk at this and shake hes head as he crossed he's arms and explains to black doom in 2 words

Shadow : fuck off

Black doom anger stops the connection as the ship shakes which is a signal to the others as then sonic gather everyone

Sonic : alright everyone let's show that star fish freak what were made of !

Eggman scoff as everyone else nodded and then shadow and sonic take a chaos emarld with knuckles as they said * CHAOS CONTROL *

Then our heros and the one eggy villain teleport inside the ship ready to destroy black dooms plans

( this is part one of black doom finale hoped you enjoyed and prepare for the 2nd part of the finale )