adventures 2 end

Shadow and sonic ran to the main deck as sonic and Co have brief reunion as some of the group look at shadow wondering why is he there)

Sonic: he's not a bad guy even if he looks edgy ( snickers a bit while shadow looks non-chlant about it )

Knuckles: they was he after the emeralds anyway then and working for Eggman

Shadow: well I ( look conflicted a bit as he doesn't know why he worked for the doctor he was just following the story how it was not the story he could've made )

Sonic talks for him )

Sonic: he didn't know knuckles but he trying to figure that one out for himself

Knuckles scoff at this )

Shadow: look I know my actions were uncalled for as I have done bad things and ( bows which surprised everyone ) I am sorry

Sonic grins)

Sonic: hey no reason to do that least you know what you've done ( looks to the group) and we can fix it, right guys

* tails and knuckles nod while rough in the background doing a thumps up while amy shouted that she would anything for sonic *

Sonic : so what now shadow sinch tails snuck in and took the emarlds what now

Shadow was thinking a bit as he feels like missing smt untile the ark alarm ran off as then tails check it put only to see a footage of a large tailed beast making havoc )

Tails : umm guys what is that?

Shadow : ! ( remember the bio lizard ) that's the bio lizard the failure that doctor gerald when he first try ti make a ultimate life form

The whole group was shocked except for sonic )

Sonic: heh thst makes you a brother then

Shadow : thar isn't my brother if I did I would had a lizard tail.

Sonic : okay so we how do we beat that thing

Shadow : first we have to go down their to take care of ot before it destroys the ark and maybe we get by without major damages being shown

Sonic : yeah let's go

Knuckles: let me come i like to get my punches in

Sonic: no Knuckles I want you Here incase Eggman try to do smt okay

Knuckles grumble a bit giving a slight nod to it )

Then sonic and shadow ran off as they make to a large room where the bio lizard was as it was wailing and causing mayhem)

Shadow and sonic look at each other before nodding to the plan they agreed on along the way here )

A min ago:

while their running shadow stops sonic before they make it into the room )

Sonic: huh? What is shadow do you have a plan?

Shadow: yes I do you see the bio lizard has a weakness and it's the middle part of his a body you know once you see it okay?

Sonic nods as they head in)

Now :

Shadow and sonic doge the bio lizard attacks as it was quite easy to doge until the balls came out and it was kinda hard to get t9 the head until the used the homing attack to do it )

As they hit the final blow the monster of a lizard was down as again felt like he remembered smt as then the bio lizard got up)

Sonic: how is it still moving?!

Shadow then remembers about the last battle )

Shadow: oh no

Then the bio lizard screamed as then it used chaos control as it merge itself into the eclipse cannon as tails told sonic what just happened )

Sonic: the heck it know chaos control?!

Shadow: I should remember that

Sonic: let me guess this also happen in the video game of us too.

Shadow: yeah we need the chaos emarlds

( then shadow raised he's hand as then the emarlds appeared around them)

( as sonic suprise he could summon them but it didn't matter right now )

( then they go super as shadow in his mind was suprise how good it felt to be super as he felt he do alot but then he shakes he head as they are ready as they chaos control to the front of the ark)

They got to the ark as they see the bio lizard as it saw them roaring in anger as they got ready and fought as shadow dealt devastating chaos ability he had while sonic dealt devastating homing attacks as the group from the main deck can see and cheer them up even rough a bit )

( as they hit devastating blow it still wasent enough as the ark was falling as in Canon story but themselves into a bubble of white energy as they talk )

Sonic: we cant keep this up shadow we need to do smt

Shadow : ( signs as he knew this be the same ) I do it I use all of my power ( as he's rings came off )

Sonic: what the heck shadow no I not letting you die come up there has to ( then shadow use a chaos spear to push him put)

( as then shadow used all of he's power to put it back as then he can be seen falling to the earth as shadow muttering to himself that he kept he's promise )

Sonic pov: Sonic was shocked as he tried to reach for shadow but it was too late as with a long face he goes back to the ark

( the same scene plays out as sonic told everyone about * shadows death * as they all gasped even Rouge herself as sonic gave a ring to her as it was shadows as rough held on to it )

( as everyone even Eggman leaving ealier as they talk sonic look at the night sky in space as he said )

Sonic : sayonara shadow

( phew that took long hope you guys like it and it's the end of reborn as shadow first game as I will go through sonic heros on the next one bye )