death forest

( after some time qnd other inconvenience helping he's friends and fighting eggmans army and Eggman himself our protagonist shadow the hedgehog finds himself in the deadly death forest full of carnivorous plants and more blsck arms )

Shadow lands in a high tree branch using chaos control as he sees the deadly terrain .

Shadow grimace at the plants as this would probably be he's first encounter with giant man eating plants but other then that he was being careful about it even tho he has a deadline to do as the black arms  will do more harm if he doesn't keep moving as he runs across the area as then he sees rouge as she stuck to some plants as black arms about to fire.

Shadow moves swiftly and then uses chaos spear to dispose of the black arms and enhance it with chaos fire to destroy the plant while making sure it didn't hurt rouge.

Rouge gets up and dust off the remaining parts of the plant off

Rouge: ugr darn that plant and I just bought this outfit last week * she said while grumble *

Shadow : isn't that the same outfit? * says confused as he doesn't really know and like he's past self were blind to how woman care for such things *

Rouge: like you would've notice * she said as she points out that all the boys including him have no fashion sense as he only wears that same old gloves and shoes *

Shadow : I didn't know there was a problem with what ? * says while looking at himself *

Rouge signed : as usual your never gonna impress anyone if you want a lover*

Shadow stop he's walk and blush a bit he didn't get the idea of having well someone to be with as he was as clueless as he was in he's past life even when he got a lovers note that one time in he's old school he didn't think of it and he's friends were jealous at that time .

Shadow : I don't think I am anything what people want?

Rouge stop and grin a bit while saying

Rouge : oh plz shadow your mystery aura and your looks I sure you get someone who has a crush and from what I heard that Amy rose girl may have one on you for what it is because you look like sonic * she said playfully winking *

Shadow brush it off : whatever let's just work  for now as we have a litteraly alien invasion to work with

Rouge signed but nod as she flew above shadow mostly being recon helping shadow navigate the deadly jungle and making sure to take down any black arms troops

And after a couple of hours they find a chaos emarld guarded by the black arms as it seems in a force feild of some kind

Rouge: it seems we found our target what should we do shadow * she asked while shadoe thinking a bit *

Shadow : I go distract them and you go find the the devices keeping that sheld active .

Rouge nods and Flys off into the trees almost becoming invisible

Shadow walks into the black arms as the black arms were confused mostly of they should attack or not as in their hivemind shadow was still connected to it but before they do anything shadow chaos spear them and was fighting against them and that when they retaliated and fight against shadow however with shadow using their wepons against them and he's speed it was too much and they were all taken down .

Shadow threw away the black arms gun as it was used up as he sees the force felid was taken down as Rouge float down *

Shadow : good job

Rouge: as always * says while playfully wink*

Shadow grabs the chaos emarld as he feels a rush everytime he picks it up as he about to run off to find the other emarlds but then stops and l9oks at Rouge and ask.

Shadow: hey Rouge how about you come along with me I don't want you to be in a situation again where I csnt helpe you

Rouge though about it and realize if shadow wasent there to help her she would've died or smt as she nod as shadow and Rouge team up again to make the search for the chaos emarlds alot better

( that's it sorry for the long wait I kinda had a very long writer's block of how I should make the game and mu story same But different and wanted to add more of Rouge and shadow interaction so hope you all have a nice day )