I watched her stare into space with her puffy, tired eyes. She was snuggled up in her duvet, silent. I came closer to caress her cheek like she was the most precious thing in the world. My hand went higher till her soft hair.

She didn't flinch or say a word

She didn't flinch or say a word. It was the first time I'd seen her so vulnerable, and it broke my heart.

I decided to break the unbearable silence.

"I will understand if you want to distance yourself, I will understand if you go take that plane. No pressure, just what you want angel. I will... respect your decision. Even though I don't want you to go, your happiness is more important than anything else, I whispered sincerely. I just have one last request... don't go without saying goodbye, I sigh. Maybe I am being delusional but if you decide to stay here, I will be at my tattoo parlour."

Before leaving, I lowered myself to her level to kiss her head gently... A little moment that warmed my heart.

TWO DAYS LATER.

"It's killing me, I sigh and ran my hands over my face.
– She doesn't answer to your messages and calls ?, asked Yuki with a frown."

I shake my head in disapproval. I could feel my frustration and anxiety growing.

"You can write her emails or letters, added Noritoshi.
– Or book a helicopter which will pass in front of her plane right next to her window with a banner "Y/N I love you", said Yuki seriously.
– Do you think we are in Love Actually or what ?, scoffed Noritoshi.
– If you want you can !, she pointed at Noritoshi with a frown.
– Yeah, you the one saying that when it's actually your fault, he scoffs."

Yuki gasped, placing her hand to her chest. She looked at Noritoshi like he just blamed her for murder. I let out a little chuckle despite my concern.

"How can you blame me ? Choso ! Look what he is saying !, she exclaimed falsely shocked.
– You came here because your tattoo is infected not for talking about Choso's lovelife, added Noritoshi before rolling his eyes.
– It's not her fault. That's my fault, I am a dumbass who can't communicate, I finally spoke.
– If she comes back, are you going to block Yuki ? Noritoshi scoffed.
– We are literally Totally Spies, I am gonna be sad if you block me Choso, Yuki replied with a whine.
– Please, we can't be totally spies if you saw Choso's ding dong, laughed Noritoshi."

My lttle smile disappeared and I glared at Noritoshi. He stopped laughing when he saw the look in my eyes, knowing it wasn't the time for this kind of joke.

"You are so mean today !, Yuki gasped again. I am just a girl !"

Noritoshi looked at the way she was sitting at the counter, manspread pose, elbows on her knees... showing off her masculine energy.