Hell

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Akari's Pov ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Naglalakad sa madilim na pasilyo ng dormitoryo ng babae while still carrying the big black ass box and wearing my airpods, I creased my naturally raven black eyebrows and titled my head sidewards.

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺, 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪 𝘈𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘴! 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯, 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨?" What the were those words of that old hag means? Prepare me for everything that might happen? Para saan? Was that a warning or just a regular reminder? Ugh! Ewan. I don't know. "That old lady was hella' weird. She's welcoming me with the usual grins of a psycho." Bulong ko sa sarili ko as I remembered the last thing Madame Yuki said kanina lang.

That old hag is terrifying. Those unfamiliar grins and smiles of her are just so fuckin' weird as well as the students here. They're both odd as hell. Maybe this school is the den of weirdos. Tsk.

"Room 666...room 666...room 666..." I mumbled as I walked on the silence hallways of the dorm. As of this moment, I narrowing my eyes in the hopes trying to find my room number. I'm currently on the fourth floor of this building. I already finished exploring the first, second and third floors but, obviously, my room was not there. Good thing at may elevator sila, because, seriously, if they don't have it, baka mawalan pa ako ng kamay sa sobrang pananakit like hell as I climbed the staircase. What the freak was the content of the box is? The weight is killing me, goodness.

"Gotcha" after a few minutes of finding I finally reached the door of the room I was aiming for. Noong una, I bit the key with my lips and place this big box fat-ass on my right leg. At dahil bored na rin ako sa buhay ko, I did even balanced the box on my thigh. When I was satisfied with the fun thing that I was doing, I slowly got the key that once was on my lips. I put it on the doorknob and—— "Oh,Freakin' fuck!" I guess my shout echoed throughout the building, wala na akong pakialam dun, Ah, shit. My butt hurts because it came face to face with the floor. Oh, my chest hurts too. Ouch.

"Izumi Akari?" Tumingala ako and I encountered a person who's intently staring at me with her freakin' purple eyes. Yeah, you've read it right——purple eyes. A woman is standing inside my dorm room and staring at me with her strange looks. Must be eye contact. Sabi ko na lang sa sarili ko. I stood up groggily, hindi man lang ako tinulungang tumayo anyway, I suddenly picked up the heavy box again. Shit. I dropped this box forcefully, anong gagawin ko kung may nabasag ako sa loob? Gosh.

"Hey, I'm asking you, bitch. Are you Izumi Akari?" My gaze deepened to the violet-eyed woman in front of me. Teka. What the heck, did she call me a bitch? Nah, hah!

I licked my lips and combed my hair in annoyance. "Yeah, that's me, why?" Sagot ko na lang habang pinipigilan ko ang sarili ko na hilain ang buhok niya. I think I'll disregard the fuckin' way how she called me. Besides, ayoko muna ng away ngayon. Tinatamad ako.

The purple-eyed girl open the door widely and then said, "Pumasok ka na, bilisan mo." Nang makapasok na ako sa kwarto, ilang ulit kong pinagsasabihan sarili ko to just calm down and let her bitchy attitude to me earlier, passed.

She ordered me around? It's okay.
She called me a bitch? It's really alright.

I'll be patient this time. Besides, sa palagay ko, she's my dormmate kasi nandito din siya sa kwarto. Pansamantala, I will try to be kind this time. I'll just try. "Left side. Third door." With my wrinkled forehead, I turned to her. "Yan ang magiging kwarto mo." Sabi niya na wala man lang kaemo-emosyon sa kanyang mukha. What a bitch. Simpleng tango na lang ang sagot ko, "Oh, thanks." Then I turned my back coldly. Wala akong pakialam if she thinks I'm a bit rudely in that way, dahil totoo naman. I'm a bit rude and nasty at mas lalong lalala lang kung mag stay pa ako sa harapan niya. I might really pull out her hair because of annoyance. That'll be dangerous for her.