THE DARK PLACE

It's been a few days since Darby and Antonia had a fun night with the Bellingham boys and it's safe to say it hasn't crossed Darby's mind once. All she is focused on is getting victory.

It's the national dance finals next week and her girls are going and wether she likes it or not, because she's under 21, she's going to have to lead them to victory.

So now she finds herself sat at her studio, looking in the wall sized mirror, brainstorming for choreography ideas.

DARBY 1ST PERSON POV

I've been here all day, I haven't eaten for 2 days and my mind is blank. I can't think of anything and maybe its the stress, diet or the guilt.

If I can't think of a dance for the girls then they don't have a shot and I know how that feels. I stand up and press play on my random playlist I found of Pinterest.

I step up, I look at myself in the mirror, admiring my perfect hourglass figure that has caused me near death experiences but was worth it.

I'm wearing Nike pros and a black t-shirt that's tucked into my bra at the back exposing my lower back. I tie my hair up in a messy bun at the top and pull my baby hair out before dimming the lights to be blue and red.

I put on "young and beautiful" by Lana del ray and smile as the best drops and throw myself in the air.

I spin into the air, bringing into a backwards c with my legs and Ariel with my hands, I'm not dancing for fun I'm dancing my troubles away and I feel emotions hit me as I sway and jump gracefully like a swan.

I'm dancing as an escape just like I used to many years ago. I hear a round of applause and look to the doorway in fright, relieved when I see Antonia.

"Me and you? Old times huh?" She asked and I nod before saying anything else.

She joins me as the verse "dear lord when I get to heaven please let me bring my man." Comes and I smile as we both dance together, reacting to each others moments. I love this song.

We hear another round of applause and both spin in terror to see the two mischief makers themselves. The Bellingham brothers with Denise behind them.

"Oh my god!" Me and Antonia both yell in fright. "What are you doing lurking in the doorway freak!" Antonia shouts at Jobe and he holds his hands up to his head.

"Sorry!" He begs and Antonia laughs giving him a hug. I'm not one of those friends but I totally ship Antonia and Jobe. There just so perfect.

"Hey stranger." Jude speaks giving me a hug. "Hey Bellingham." I reply and he smiles. "That was some very good dancing, I feel captivated." He sarcastically says and I go red.

"I'm joking, it was really beautiful." He says and I laugh at his bad describing. "Anyway, what can I do for ya?" I ask and he smiles.

"Well I'm glad you ask, my mum wants some flowers and I want to watch some amazing dancing." He says and I laugh.

"That was awful in the the minus'" I laugh and so does he.

"Well Denise lovely to see you." I say as she finishes talking to Antonia. "Sorry to show up at a dance studio but I'm desperate! It's my friends birthday tomorrow and I need a bouquet!" She says and I giggle.

"For you, I can do it right now!" I say as i grab my keys. "I just need to lock up and I can go and grab you a bouquet right now." I smile and she nods.

After a few more open sentences I get up and walk out of the dance studio and head to the flower shop, I take my keys out of my car door and open the door to the shop, scanning for some birthday flowers.

I wrote a note that said happy 50th birthday and stuck it on a stick with a clip ready to put into a flower stem. I FaceTime Denise saving her contact from her first order and I'm shocked when Jude's face pops up on the screen.

"Hey stranger."
"Hey Bellingham, is your mum there?" I ask and he nods handing her the phone.
"So Denise I have two bouquets ready!" I say showing her them both.
"I prefer the ones on the left, I'll take those." She says and I smile.
"I can drop them off at your house if you need?"
"Really?! Omg your a lifesaver, I'll send you the address." She says and I nod hanging up and a text comes down my screen revealing a postcode.

I pick the bouquet up and wrap it in tissue papers of Florent colours and smile before clipping the note on, this was a quick bouquet but I think it's one of my favourites. I've been working on the ratios for around a month and I love it.

I run back out to my car, aware that it is 9pm and jump in, I see fast food lights flash into my car as I drive the busy streets but ignore the growl in my stomach.

I arrive at a set of gates and sigh before pressing an intercom button and seeing 2 men in black suits. "Can we help you little girl?" They say laughing, I feel slightly offended and uncomfortable but push it away.

"I've got some flowers for Denise?" I say timidly, trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"Listen woman, you can't get into this residential without a key." He stares and the other one laugh. "You could come to my residential anytime." He says putting one of his arms straight out I don't of him and the other under it in a swishing motion, making a "ass spanking" motion is a sexual way. "Hey gimme some and I'll let you in baby"

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell getting back in my car as they try to rip the door open but I lock it. "Your disgusting, horrible people." I state before backing out of the drive way.

I notice a familiar Mercedes behind me and feel tears roll down my cheeks leaving a pale streak down my face as my cheeks go rosy and my lips taste of salty, dry tears.

I see the familiar six foot figure walking towards my driver door and I open my window. "You can go in you know." Jude smiles, quickly fading as he notices the crisp streaks on my face.

"They won't let me in Jude they-

"They are useless freaks, there not even my security the others are on break."

"No Jude there, they won't let me in unless I give them something." I stutter and he looks at me confused.

"He kept pretending to spank me with his hands and said he'd let me in if I let him fuck me and I'm- im scared to go in because they think I'm just some slag!" I say growing angry.

"They said that to you!?" He says with an emotion of fury expressing on his face as he hands me a key card and marches over getting angrier in his steps.

I see him practically growl a few sentences to them before they evidently stutter and nod. I'm not a petty person, I understand that people will always be sexualising others however I just got very sudden flashbacks of my previous relationships and I'm that moment I felt weak and at risk.

I felt like something could have happened to me and I felt like it could have happened to me again. "I can't breathe." I whisper to myself.

I'm spiralling into the dark place I tried so hard to get out of and I don't know what to do. I need Antonia normally and she's out with Jobe and I can't rely on her forever.

I'm in a really bad mental state and I can't have anybody other than Antonia seeing me like this because shes the only one that knows what actually happened to me and it will stay that way.

She knows when I was raped by Kai and how it happened and she knows what I'm going through and how to help me.

"Get off me!" I scream as I feel like I'm in the moment again, I'm engulfed in his alcoholic scent and his harsh cold hands, roaming my private areas. "No,no,no,no!" I say frantically pulling my hair with my hands to my head.

"Darby, Darby!" I feel voices, I feel shouts, then there's silence, red and blue lights and then Antonia shouting and then nothing; silence.

I'm back in the dark place.