✰001✰

I woke up and checked my phone, the time was 10:36.

I decided to go grocery shopping and I'd stop off at my neighbours houses to see if they needed anything.

I quickly threw on a black chanel bodysuit and a canda goose with a fluffy hood pairing that with my favourite uggs.

I didn't bother waking up Aphrodite. Yes, I live with my best friend. Nothings wrong with that so don't judge me! Anyways, she's a deep and very overprotective sleeper. She's scary if I wake her up..

I rush out of the house not bothering to drive seeing as the shop is only 5 minutes away.

As I'm walking out of my house I see the house next door to me and it's for sale sign has gone, a moving van and a new car parked outside of it. I wonder who's moving in. How exciting! I love new neighbours.

I walk across the street to the Smiths' house. It's home to Charlotte and David Smiths with their kids Bianca and Theodore Smiths. Charlotte is 36 and David is 40, their kids are twins and they are 8. I knock on their door and Charlotte immediately opens it.

"Hey Char! Just doing the grocery shopping rounds. Anything you need?" I ask her. "Oh Angel! You're a lifesaver, I really need some Bananas and milk please!" She says. "On it!" I salute her jokingly.

She laughs and says "You truly are an angel, Angel." I smile and thank her, walking next door to them.

This house is the biggest on the street and it's owned by the Clark's. The Clark's are not only the richest but also the oldest people on the street. Sylvia and Stephan Clark live here.

I knock on their door and Stephen opens it. "Ah, Angel! How are you darling?" He asks pulling me into a hug. "I'm great, and you?" I ask him. "Oh, i'm wonderful!" He exclaims, I giggle a little. Stephen is like my grandad here.

"Any grocery shop orders?" I question him. "Just some eggs and tea bags please love." He replies. "Yes sir!" I say waving goodbye.

I come to my last door, the Jackson's. It was a couple, mid-thirties, they've recently been trying for a baby! I hope they get one, babies are adorable! Until the vomit on you.. cute nonetheless though!

I knock on their door and Kiara opens the door. "Hiya love! What'd ya need?" She asks me. "Just wondering if you wanted anything from the shops." I say smiling. "Jared honey, what do we need from the shops?!" She shouts into the house. "Nothing today! Thanks though Angel!" He shouts back.

"How did he know it was me?" I ask her. "You're the only one who comes to our door and asks for groceries, darling!" She says laughing. "Ah! Alright, have a nice day. And tell Jared I say you're welcome." I say leaving.

Time to go food shopping! Second best shopping items. First is clothes, obviously.

After a couple minutes of walking I manage to arrive at the shop. I get bananas, milk, egg and tea bags first and just get some other food for me and Aphrodite as well as ingredients to make cookies for the new neighbours!

I go to checkout. "Hiya A! What can I get for you today?" The cashier asks me. She calls me A, I don't know why but it's sweet. "Just these please Liv." I say handing her the items. She nods and scans them.

After putting them in a bag for me she says "Have a nice day!" "You too!" I call leaving the shop, bags in hand.

After giving everyone their food and coming back home, I put the bags on the kitchen counter and then flop on the sofa. "I have arisen!" Aphrodite says coming down the stairs still wearing her pyjamas.

"Jeez Roro! It's 11 and you're still in your pjs!" I exclaim. "What can I say? I love my yayas!" She says laughing. She calls pyjamas yayas, it's adorable.

"Ooo! I almost forgot to tell you. We have new neighbours!" I say excitedly. "And? You're obsessed with neighbours Gigi." She says looking at me blankly. She calls me gigi as well, not sure how she got that from Angel.. But oh well!

"I'm gonna make them cookies!" I squeal. "You can only make them cookies if you give me one!" She says pointing her finger at me. "Nuh uh! Neighbours only." I say, now pointing my finger at her.

She runs at me and I jump up off of the sofa and run around the house squealing. She finally catches me and I'm defeated. "Now you have to give me two!" She says poking me. "Fine!" I say, huffing. "Yay!" She squeals and does her little happy dance.

It's time to make the best cookies ever!

A/N- My snack of a best friend has left so I had to write some of the book on my own😔 It's okay though cos we slayin' fr