Ch- 26 MADEMOISELLE

Levi Pov-

I was walking and saw Y/n chitchatting with some soldier.

After a while he left. And I walked towards her.

Your pov-

Good evening Cadet. I heard a voice and looked to my left side, it was Levi.

Hi , good evening Captain. I said.

So, I heard you beat 10 soldiers today in one go? Man, that's quite impressive. Levi said

Oh, it's nothing. You know they were all rookies. I replied.

But still, I have to appreciate your combat skills and tactics. He said.

Woah, you're just sounding like Christopher. I said.

Who's that? He replied

Oh, that cadet from 105th. He was just right here. Talking about how Excellent I am in combat and wanted me to train him. I said.

Wait. Really? He said.

Yes, he said that. But I told him that I'm still a new here and don't have any legit experience yet. He should ask experience  seniors for training. I said.

Well , for me he did right thing. There's no one better than you to teach combat. Levi said.

he slightly lean towards me and said- How I wish if I was a rookie so you can also teach me. 

I gasped. what? you're now buttering me. 

No. Absolutely not. You know I don't like fake words. Now leave this things and tell me what's your plan for now. He said

I don't know. Maybe I'll take a shower and read some books while drinking coffee. I said.

That's actually cozy. But I have a better plan. Levi said

Huh what?

Can you care to join me for a coffee date??? He said while looking straight into my eyes.

Why all of sudden?

Why not? I am your partner and captain. It's my responsibility to keep your mind fresh and specially after all the sweat you've shredded. A coffee date can compensate everything. He said.

Okay, okay. Let's go then. I said.

After that Levi pulled up his horse. I was so shocked because I thought we were gonna go in wagon. He smiled and raise his hands towards me. I smiled back  and seat behind him. After 40 minutes we were here in the Stohess.

Levi stopped his horse at right infront of a cafe called "blend with beans" we entered the cafe it was giving jazz vibes. The ambience was filled with the theme of dark brown and Cherry red colour. We took our seat right infront of a giant window.

After a while, Levi ordered 2 iced latte. He knows that I only drink cold coffee instead of hot. Our lattes arrived and we slowly started to sip and enjoying the view infront of us.

Y/n. I'm thinking of doing something special for Christmas. What you say? Levi asked him.

I'm glad that you asked me. But I'm extremely sorry as I won't be able to join you because I'm going to trost with Jean at his house for Christmas and New year. I said.

Really? Y/n. No you dont have to be sorry. I understand and I would love if you spend your holiday with family. Please don't be sad and enjoy your vacation. But do tell me if you need something. He said.

I'm so sorry and thank you for understanding as I've already agreed to Jean for coming with him and It's been a while since I saw my aunt. I replied.

It's fine. Y/n you don't have to be feel sorry. I would love if you enjoy. and don't forget to tell me how was your christmas. 

Author note -
I need your help inorder to complete rest of the chapters. I'm thinking of including more plots before the last chapter.  it will gonna take some time. So I want you all to give me some suggestions for my next chapter and what kind of stuff you want me to add next. Feel free to request anything and I'll try my best to include. And it will be helpful if you atleast interact with me because I feel like I'm not doing good enough but I really want this fanfic to have a good ending. So please co-operate with me.