Ch-12 Senpai moment

Levi's Pov-

I saw y/n sitting with that annoying Jean. I went near their Bench. I cleared my throat.

What are you doing here at this time? I asked. Y/n and Jean stand up.

Captain! I was just asking how's her health and all. Jean said.

It's already 10:00 pm. Go to your rooms. I said while looking at Y/n.

Yes Captain. Both of them said in unison. And went to their rooms. And now, it was just me in the garden.

Y/N pov-
Jean and Me was just talking about how exciting it's gonna be in Levi's squad. I told him how Captain Levi is a kind gentleman. But sometimes he can be grumpy too , I talked to him one important thing too about my past and all. And  Out of nowhere Captain Levi appear and told us to go to our rooms. I sighed and waved Jean a goodbye and went to my room.

I changed in My comfy clothes and fall asleep soon as possible.

*Early in the morning*
I woked up with birds chirping at my window. I smiled and look at the outside. It was still 6 in the morning. I thought to take a shower. After that I changed into my uniform. And there was a knock on my door. I went to open the door and found Mikasa there.

Hi! Mikasa! I SAID.
She smiled at me and asked me to come with her. Since it was her first day in Levi's squad. Now we both were roaming in the corridor.

So, how was your experience in the Levi's squad? She asked  breaking the silence.

Well, it's been only 1 week tho. But I guess it's not that bad. Hahahaha! I said.
She smiled and now we were outside Levi's office.

Mikasa knock the door and levi gave us permission. We both went inside and there was just Levi sitting at his chair. I guess we were the first one to come here.

Good morning Captain. We both said in unison.

He nodded and indicate us to sit their. We both sighed and sat comfortably on the chairs.

And after a moment ago, Eren, Armin, Jean , Sasha, Connie joined us. There was a bit loudy for a moment as they all saw both Mikasa and me. But Levi tell them to be silent through his cold eyes. All of them gulped down their saliva because of the tensed atmosphere and sat down.

So, since Y/n is already in my squad this means she is your senior. Levi said.

All of them looked at me and  with the 'Omg senpai' look on their face.

I mean to say, She knowns the rules and regulations you need to follow if you're in my squad. So, I think you all should take advice from her. Levi said.

Now all of you can go for breakfast. Dismissed- he said.

All of us stand up and gave levi the salute. 

In the Mess hall

All of us sat down on our usual spot enjoying our breakfast.

Ohkay, how about we took a day- off today? I said.

Wait? What do you mean by day-off  y/n??? Eren said.

I mean to say is, Being on Captain Levi's squad is not that easy. You need to be very careful, punctual and most importantly you have to be excellent in cleaning. I said.

All of them look at me with a silent look.

So, today we'll discuss about how we're gonna be deal with that. And I'll tell you the rules and regulations etc. And when I was saying 'day-off' It means that from tomorrow I will not going to be easy on you. So, please let me be Good girl for today. I said while giving them a smile.

Ohh...okay y/n senpai. All of them said.

All of us were now laughing and enjoying our meal. 

Now, we were in the HQ garden. I was explaining them the pros and cons of being in Levi's squad.

Sasha and Connie were frightened of how they're gonna deal with this. I tell them it's gonna be alright I'm here with all of you. Mikasa was already smart enough. After that all of them left but I motioned Jean to stay their.

Y/n what happened? Jean said.

Jean didn't I told you about the 'important' thing last night???!! I SAID

AH, yeah Y/n! I know that. So, are you sure , you want to do this???!! He asked.

Yeah, definitely Jean. I prepared myself for this. And I would not regret my decision. I said confidently.

Okay, Y/n if you're happy for this and I'm with you. He said while giving me a light smile.

Okay, Jean. Let's go to the Captain Levi's Office. I said.

Author note-
I hope you enjoy this chapter! The next chapter will reveal the decision that Y/n made.  Make sure to share this to other levi simps. 😉