𝟎𝟐

- After We Collided

After leaving Vance Publishing, Aurora made her way inside Montgomery hotel, she followed after Vance and Kimberly who was walking ahead from her, Tessa and Trevor

After leaving Vance Publishing, Aurora made her way inside Montgomery hotel, she followed after Vance and Kimberly who was walking ahead from her, Tessa and Trevor. Pulling on her bag strap that was over her shoulder she looked around seeing numerous of people scatted around the lobby of the hotel that they will be currently saying at.

"Welcome back to Montgomery, Mr. vance" The Hotel butler greeted the older man who was one of their regulars that stayed at the hotel quite a lot for business, "I have your rooms ready for you. We had a printer delivered to Mr. Trevor Matthews' room. We got Ms. Young's room ready on time. Unfortunately Ms. James room wasn't ready, so we had her upgraded to a suite with compliments of the management"

Aurora eyes widened in surprise sharing a look with Tessa who shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face, "Has Mr. Jiang checked in yet?" Vance curiously questioned handing the butler the tab back as he gestured his head towards the bar behind them, " I do believe he's at the bar" Vance patted the man on the arm before he began making his way towards the bar and muttered under his breathe, "Of course he is"

"So I get a printer and you get a suite. You're enjoying this aren't you?" Trevor remarked raising her brows at the blonde beauty who smiled as she turned around to face him nodding her head in agreement, " pretty much, yeah" Tessa and Aurora both laughed quietly with one another as Trevor walked away from the two girls. Vance walked over to Kimberly as he placed his hand on her arm and told her, " Hon, do you mind taking Aurora and Tessa shopping? They need something for tonight. I trust you"

Kimberly beamed as she nodded her head before walking over to the two girls looping her arms with theirs, " let's go have some fun" Aurora had a small smile on her slightly startled as Kimberly dragged the two girls out of the hotel to find them something to wear for tonight for the club to make an impression to Mr. Jiang who was there to discuss business with Vance.

It didn't take long until they shopped around for an outfit for the three girls to wear tonight before they made they way back to Aurora suite where the three girls decided to get ready together. The James teen was sat on her bed wearing a pink silk dressing down as she had only just got out of the shower and was currently doing her makeup, "Are you sure we can get in? because I've never been to a nightclub before. don't they check?"

Aurora frowned in confusion as she turned to face Tessa who was sat in front of the floor length mirror as she shook her head slightly and replied, " Wait, you've never gone in any night club before?" Tessa shook her head awkwardly with a small smile, " back in new castle my brother was quite close to the people that worked in the clubs so me and my friends used to go like every weekend. You have no idea what you're missing out on"

Tessa couldn't help but giggle at the blonde as she was wild and fiery and knew that it was something Aurora would probably end up doing as she was completely different than her. Aurora didn't listen to her mother or other people's options of herself she lived her life to the fullest and enjoyed having fun with her friends where Tessa mother always wanted to know where she was every moment of the day keeping tabs on her so she was nothing like Aurora or make her quite envious of the girl.