𝟏𝟓

- After

Aurora drove her car down a long road as the dark night was lit up due to the current storm

Aurora drove her car down a long road as the dark night was lit up due to the current storm. A shrill ringing was heard causing her to glance at her phone on the phone holder only to let out a heavy sigh as it flashed Olivia's name causing her to answer the call, " Hello?" Olivia sighed in relief as she heard her best friend voice as she worriedly questioned, " where are you?"

" I don't know. I'm just driving" Aurora answered looking out the window screen as it was heavily raining causing Olivia to shake her head and told the blonde beauty, " Rory, you need to come home. There's flooding everywhere. They're saying the levee might break, and on top of all that I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Hardin. I love you, Rory. I didn't want to hurt you but you looked so happy with him and I know for a fact that Hardin liked you before he made the bet but the more he got to know you the more he started to fall in love with you. please come home"

Aurora frowned in thought, a troubled a look on her face as she tried to look ahead but she couldn't see anything because of the storm, " I don't know if I can, Liv. I can barely see the road" Olivia had an concerned and worried expression on her face as she shared a look with Hardin who was sat across her, " okay, we'll come get you. Where are you?" Aurora frown deepened as she line started cutting off not hearing a word Olivia had just said, " what? I can't hear you?

"I said, where are you?" Olivia loudly called down the phone ignoring the looks the was receiving from everyone at Blind Bob's, " just stay put, and we'll come get you" Olivia stood up gesturing for Hardin to follow her as they left the restaurant and headed towards Hardin car as Aurora told her, " I'm coming up on the Gabel Bridge. I think if I can just..." Olivia eyes widened in worry when she heard Aurora scream on the other side of the phone, " Aurora? Aurora!? Aurora!?"

Olivia removed the phone seeing the call had disconnected causing her to call Aurora back, " come on, come on, come on, pick up" Olivia looked at Hardin when Aurora didn't answer the phone and told him, " she's on Gabel Bridge, come on. Something happened I heard her scream" Hardin immediately pulled out of the parking lot and started driving towards the destination of where Aurora is suppose to be.

Aurora pulled up on in the middle road at the sight of Charles little brother, Jamie who was stood in the middle of the road with blood running down the side of his head causing her to open the car door climbing out as she called out, " Jamie?" Aurora grabbed his hands as she crouched down in front of him cupping his face as she looked at the injury on his head, " Jamie, sweetie, what happened are you okay?"

" we had an accident" Jamie replied turning around pointing towards a black car that was tilted to the side with a wire laid across the road causing sparks to emerge, " Oh, my god. Okay, I want you to go get in my car and stay there, okay?" Jamie nodded his head climbing into the backseat of the car as he watched Aurora run over to the car as Lauren called out, " help us! In here"