𝟎𝟐

- After

Aurora awoke the next day with a killer migraine, she winced as she turned over, attempting to go back to sleep as she was still tired from after unpacking all her belongings but before she could go back to sleep the shrill tone of her cell phone ...

Aurora awoke the next day with a killer migraine, she winced as she turned over, attempting to go back to sleep as she was still tired from after unpacking all her belongings but before she could go back to sleep the shrill tone of her cell phone emitted around the room. Groaning, Aurora answered it not opening her eyes, " What?" She spat into the phone in annoyance as all she wanted to do was go back to sleep for a little while before her lessons started.

A laugh was heard on the other side of the phone, " it's lovely to talk to you too, Rory" a familiar voice spoke causing Aurora to immediately sit up in alarm when she realised who it was that had called her causing her to clench her jaw with an irritating expression on her face, " Nate. Why are you calling me? Didn't I tell you that I wanted nothing to do with you"

"You've blocked me on everything and the only way I could contact you is by using my brothers phone" he stated causing Aurora to roll her eyes as she could imagine him standing in his room with a smirk on his lips, " what do you want, Nate? And don't beat about the bush... tell me the truth for once" Aurora curiously questioned as she ran her hand through her long blonde hair.

"Well, the last time that I saw you, you insisted you hated me for sleeping with your best friend and don't get me started on that brother of yours that beat me to a pulb since that annoying friend of yours told him" Nate sarcastically replied with a slight anger to his tone. Aurora winced slightly as she remember arguing with Nate outside of the town square as she didn't want to continue this endless circle of toxicity and ended up breaking up with him for good but what she didn't know was a friend from cheerleading had told her brother what had happened and Harry had sucker punched him much to Nate's and Aurora surprise.

Harry had warned Nate to stay away from his sister and to not contact her anymore which is why Aurora had blocked him on social media, " Look, Nate what happened between us is in the past. You need to let me go so we can move on with our lives and go out separate ways" Nate huffed in frustration as he let out a heavy sigh and softly mumbled, " I want to see you, Rory. I just wanna talk"

" that's not a good idea. We having nothing left to talk about so don't contact me again" Aurora finished before ending the call on him. The blonde haired girl groaned in irritation, burying her head further into her pillow letting out an frustrated scream as it was much easier when she lived in New Castle knowing Nate wouldn't even think about calling her due to him being afraid of her brother.

❀❀❀❀

An hour later, Aurora had gotten dressed for the day before making her way towards her English class which is the building opposite to the girls dorms room. The blonde looked down at her Apple Watch to see it was only 7:50 and class didn't start till 8 causing her to groan cursing Nate under her breathe for waking her up so early.