𝟎𝟑

- After

Aurora was minding her own business as she walked down the slightly crowded hallway with just a white fluffy towel wrapped around her due to her clothes getting wet while she was in the shower

Aurora was minding her own business as she walked down the slightly crowded hallway with just a white fluffy towel wrapped around her due to her clothes getting wet while she was in the shower. The blonde scoffed flipping the finger at some college guys who were wolf whistling at Aurora who quickly made her way to her dorm room sighing in relief as she closed the door placing her stuff near her dressing table.

She then made her way towards her closest, huffing as she was searching through her clothes letting out a small gasp in fright when her brown eyes connected with an familiar figure that was laid across Olivia bed reading one of her books from the floor length mirror. Aurora quickly spun around holding onto her towel tightly with a look of disbelief on her face as she sputtered out, " Uh, excuse me? I think that you're in the wrong room"

Hardin removed his eyes from the book he was currently reading staring at the blonde with a teasingly smirk on his face with a shake of his head and resorted casually, " Nope. I'm in the right room" Aurora scoffed narrowing her eyes at him in irritation not even the slightest amused with his actions, " are you actually being serious right now? How did you even get in here?"

The Scott boy sighed reaching into his pocket and pulling out Olivia's keys dangling it in front of him to show Aurora who rolled her eyes and continued to glare at him as she tried to adjust her towel so it doesn't drop to the floor and accidentally flash her body to him, " Okay, Well can you please go out into the hall so I can get dressed?" Aurora questioned with a pleading look on her face gesturing towards the door with her head.

Hardin snorted raising his brows as his green eyes looked Aurora up and down and couldn't help but admit she was attractive and the most beautiful girl he's ever laid eyes on but he soon cleared his throat snapping out of his thoughts as his expression became nonchalantly staring at Aurora and replied, " don't flatter yourself. I'm not looking"

Aurora frowned with a disbelief look on her face as she licked her lips turning her head as her glare deepened, " Seriously! You know what? You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you." The Scott boy raised his brows in amusement at Aurora comment but before he could respond the sound of the door opened only for it to be Olivia walking into the room, " you took your time"Hardin sarcastically commented turning his attention to the raven haired girl.

Olivia rolled her eyes as she walked further into the room sitting on her bed next to Hardin grabbing her keys off him before she turned her head to look at Aurora with an beaming smile on her face, " my keys...Oh! Hey, Rory." Aurora smiled slightly shifting on her feet uncontrollably as she shifted her gaze between her roommate and Hardin before she spoke up and questioned, "Hi. Uh, can you please ask your boyfriend to leave so I can get dressed?"