01

It was first day of senior year after and I couldn't be happier. Lyla, my bestfriend, hugs me from behind making me giggle. she pulls away and walks beside me as we both look at each other with a smirk.

*"we really should let all boy problems go and be hap-"* I cut her off.

"me" I correct her words as she rolls her eyes at me. this girl..

"you have a boyfriend, girlie~" I coo next to her to piss her off as we walk to the principal's office to get our schedules for the year.

"So? I can't look at other guys? C'mon, luke and I are Chill~" She coos back making me roll my eyes now.

"My brother and my bestfriend dating each other is enough pain..now I'm dealing with y'all being a healthy couple? I'm nauseous" I say making her laugh. Lyla and Luke got together during summer and have never been more of a double pain in the ass. At once.

We reach the principal's office. I raise my fist to knock on it as another hand knocks before me, I look up to see the last person I'd like to look up to see. Him. The light drains off my face as I look away from his eyes. We three enter the principal's office as we sign our name and get out schedules, the principal asks him and lyla to leave first saying I'll follow and they both do as told.

"Maya I'd like you to prevent smoking in the restricted area. Students have found it accessible since it doesn't really have any teachers around. You know who..right?" The principal says sternly as I nod, smiling a little. *Great! I'm stuck with him no matter what, huh?...*

I thank him and leave the place as I sigh to mysel-. "Already tired huh, prez?" Ofcourse not to myself. How dare I dream of peace when this pathetic excuse of a human is alive? I turn to the one and only stuck up bastard of Cordon high as I smile, clearly fake.

"Not more than those bitches you fucked before coming here" I mock as I walk past him and ofcourse he follows me, what I didn't guess was him snatching the schedule out my hand. "All I hear is you insinuating I'm big" he says and shrugs taking a look at the paper in hand.

"Give it back." I say sternly which never works on him, magically.

"Where's the magic word, doll?" He coos his words weirdly making my insides curl *in disgust*, ofcourse.

"Ethan fucking Laufer. Give it back. please~" I give in, saving my energy for positive stuff as it was the first day indeed.

"I'm flattered you wanted my name to roll off that pretty mouth but sure, since you've learned your magic wor-" I snatch the paper as he continues to talk like he was babysitting a 2 year old while I walk off, my heels clicking on the marble floor underneath.

He catches up almost immediately as he lets out a soft chuckle. "We have the exact same sched, prez. We'll have fun for sure." He says as I sigh in frustration and keep walking, we reach the classroom as he walks in with me.

His friend group, crew, which he calls them as, they're probably in a gang..., dab him up as I walk to the window seat at the middle left row and take a seat which he follows by sitting next to me after dabbing up his gang- crew- whatever.

I groan as I take out my books to pretend I'm studying so he leaves me alone. Who am I kidding? Ethan Laufer? Ha.

He plays with the ends of my hair strands, twirling them up with his thick ass fingers as he puts his head down facing me. Was he a cat in his past life? I dont wanna know, i just dont like his existence in this one. I take my phone out to text Lyla and Luke in the groupchat.

Lyla and I had three out of six classes together which we found out just now after texting each other our scheds. My twin brother and I have one, lyla and him having every single classes together is another example of destiny in their words which I wanna throw up as a reaction to. And finally Ethan and I having every class together, as if the universe was against me.

I wanted to pluck his eyeballs and feed it to dinosaurs as he plays with my perfectly styled hair that I spent an hour on but it isn't possible so I just pull out my romance novel and start reading.

"Ooh, romance~ Me playing with your hair is giving you the mood for a romance novel? Aww, prez, never thought you were roman-" I cut his sarcasm laced sweet toned words with the book's spine pushing not too much into his mouth, as it shuts him up, i glare down at him.

"Shut the f up" I say in a low voice. Saving my energy ofcourse. He doesn't deserve it. He smiles as I pull the book away and wipe it and put it in my bag as I see the teacher walk in right then.

"You're just hitting the right nerves, prez." He whispers by my ear as he stands up and gets out of the class. The teacher not bothering as it is a usual occurence in the history of Ethan laufer. Hope he falls down face first and bresks his nose.

Fingers crossed, hoping this story does well lol 😭