𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

School Sporting Games

"I haven't felt so alive before" I muttered but Lexi still heard, "Me either. I always feel. trapped." I nodded in agreement.

"I wanna show you somewhere but, it's pretty far, if you don't mind" 

"mhmn" I didn't care..

It was a runway, a plane runway?

"We gotta climb this fence, hold my bag" so I did as she said, "okay now leave them near that tree, she points to an oak tree. "Now climb" I fell down a few times but I got there eventually, "the plane should be flying soon. 3. 2.1!" i look up only to see the body of a plane hovering over us.

"Woah!" My mouth was wide open "i come here a lot" 

"Another one!" I looked behind her but there was nothing there, so I stared at the plane that just passed. "if you wanna wait for an hour for sure" she chuckles,

"Hey! Airport Security! Freeze!" a very fat, bald man began to run towards us

"that's our cue" I trail behind May as we ran, because a cop car was now speeding towards us too.

Ares's POV

"Have any of you seen Sofia, i need to talk to her" i ask Maria and Mason "she ditched us. Let her be. She even had the guts to replace us." Maria grumbles. 

"She didn't ditch us, Maria they're vipers.. I'm the future Don of the opposing Mafia. She was clearly told not to be hanging with us" i reason with her

"wait, so- sh-she didn't" 

"fuck no. Sofia would never, now where is she?"

"i saw her with the new kid, lets go to her team's tent to see if they signed in" the sporting event wasn't at the school it was at some reserve so they had to sign in.

"Hello, did someone named Sofia Isabella Rose Marchetti sign in?" i cut straight to the point, the lady shakes her head no. "What?" i turn to Maria who was smirking

"You know her full name" she says in awe, "shut up, she's not here" I pull out my phone

"why are you on your phone at a time like this?" Mason asks 

"Maria, do you have a photo of the new kid?" I ignore Mason's dumb question, he knows exactly what I'm doing, and if he doesn't he should have an idea now. "i should have her school photo. here"

I sent let's say a friend, her photo so he could get me some info on the new girl, "shouldn't we tell Antonio or Enzo? I mean if they found out we knew Sofia was gone and we didn't tell them, only god knows" Mason shivers. 

"if you want sure" I shrug, he had a point.