Chapter 10

Nunew is still sleepy but he was rude awaken by the throbbing sound that he is hearing.

A citrus and musky scent filled his nose and he felt that there's something heavy on his thighs and waist. He was force to open his beautiful eyes little by little. He pulled back his head and there... a mascular firm chest was the sight that greeted him. It was probably the sound of the man's heart beat that he heard awhile ago and his perfume is the citrus and muskly scent that filled his nose.

He was about to go back to sleep again when realization hit him... What the hell.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Nunew screamed so loud and then stood up immediately. He was sleeping with a man and the man was holding him in his waist protectively and the long legs of the man is resting comfortably on his thighs. Oh God! The man was jolted out of his sleep by Nunew's loud screaming.

He opened his eyes a little and his brows furrowed.

"What?" Then the man close his eyes again wanting to back to sleep when he saw that Nunew was the one who scream.

"Oh my Baby Nhu, you'll drive the whole town rushing here with that scream. You are so loud, its too early."

"What the hell are you doing here Zee Pruk?" He screamed angrily and then walk near his bedroom door. "Why are you here? How'd get in my room?"

After he said that he quickly run away from his room. He opened the two other rooms upstairs and look for his parents and his son. When he didn't find them there he immediately went downstairs.

"Mama!!! Papa!!!" He scanned the whole house including their huge garden but his parents and Tawin was not around even their housekeepers was not in sight. His parents car was not in the garage too. He only see his car and Zee's.

He went as fast as he can back to his room just as fast as he left awhile ago. Zee was still on his bed lying comfortably on his stomach with pillows all over him. He look so peaceful sleeping. He doesn't even mind the now hysterical Nunew.

"Get up Zee Pruk! Get up! Now! We will talk." Nunew said completely annoyed. "Where's my parents and my son? Why are you here? And what the hell are you doing in my bed? And... And.. What did you do to me?" Nunew ask continuously.

He was really in panic and shock. Zee doesn't even move an inch. He was still lying comfortably in the huge fluffy bed.

"I didn't do anything to you except changing your clothes into that comfortable short shorts that show your fine asset very well and that big white botton down. You just dropped dead in your bed with everything on including your muddy shoes." Zee answered.

Nunew almost didn't understand what he was saying as Zee's face was still completely buried on the pillow.

"Oh well except for the many kisses which you deliriously accepted."

Nunew throw a pillow on Zee which landed perfectly on his head. Nunew was fuming... He was annoyed.

"Ouch." But still Zee didn't move an inch from his lying position.

Nunew look at the ceiling and trying to recall what happened while he's sleeping. He thought he was just dreaming awhile ago. He thinks again and remember the touch and carress that his body received.

"I don't believe you! You pervert Zee Pruk. I could feel that... You! You rape..." He can't finish his words because he was too angry and shy as the same time.

Zee turned and now lying on his back. As he turned, the comforter was remove from his body revealing Zee in his naked glory.

Nunew immediately close his eyes when he saw Zee's nakedness.