Chapter 3

Dear My Baby Nhu,

I have always treated you like a baby brother and never thought otherwise. Until that kiss. That wonderful kiss that turn my world upside down. I've kissed a lot of people. To be honest I already lost count. But I hope you believe me that nothing can ever compare or even come close to that single fleeting kiss we've shared that afternoon in front of the ballroom building. Regardless of the reason why it was given and received.

To put it simply, it aroused millions of emotions that I myself could not put a name into it. You are still very young. Still a baby... Sweet sixteen and innocent too. I wouldn't doubt for one moment that it was my lips who touched yours first. Your beautiful lips have given me alot of sleepless nights. They were so soft like a petal of rose yet to bloom... And sweet like a mist in an early morn. What shall I call this unfamiliar feeling that grows inside my heart?

Wish I knew why I was alarmed everytime you turn your beautiful eyes on me. If there's one thing that I'd like to do now is to shake the sand of time. Shake it faster and find you'd still be here now~ waiting. Beautiful and with your eyes that makes me drown.

The eyes that makes me weak. But it would be unfair to you...

One old adage says, "A dreamer can be forgiven but not a fool."

I maybe the latter for writing and telling you these without really knowing you will understand.

But I'm leaving us to time and fate, my baby Nhu.

Till then.

~ZP