The Salvatore Witch...

Start from the beginning

"So call her back?" I asked

"Nope, she'll be here soon enough, you know what she's like when it comes to things like this" he smiled before walking out the door for school

"Have fun at school, I promise if I even have the temptation to kill her, I'll let you know!" I yelled out after him

Damn, I had one conversation with her and I'm already acting relatively normal, and it was about elephants and nail polish, I mean who talks about that stuff? Ok I admit that was a dumb question.

"Knock Knock TOOTH FAIRY HERE reporting for business" someone yelled from down in the parlour

"Really? Seriously Megan?" I asked "Are you twelve?"

"I wish, but sadly no," she sighed lowering her head, oh this is bad real bad, whenever she does that it means she's got an evil plan "Any who... where is my favorite vampire?" she asked, lifting her head smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, I was going to be calling Stefan any minute "Uh... he's um... at... school?" I replied

"No way! Stefan's playing human, that's hilarious, I can cause more trouble here than I thought" she mumbled smiling evilly.

This girl may look like an angel, but when someone that looks so innocent being capable of that look is quite hilarious, and terrifying at the same time

"Oh uh-uh, no, you can't cause any trouble here Megan" I said

"That's where you're wrong Damon, I'll assume my room isn't occupied?" she asked, without waiting for my answer

It's extremely annoying to think that we used to be uh... friends... before she got in my way and I tried to kill her, but if that's anything to go on id say that she doesn't hold grudges, well I know for a fact she doesn't hold grudges for long... unless it's me... like the last time I painted her unicorn thingy, yes she has or had a unicorn... well a stuffed one anyway.

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

I smirked as I walked up stairs into my room. Well it isn't really my room, but every time I stay here it's the room I use. Even though I haven't been here since the 80's, horrible decade that was... yuck!

The room was painted a royal purple, with glow in the dark stars on the black roof, the curtains were an exotic black velvet, the room was amazing, I loved all the dark mahogany furniture it just blended so well with the dark aura in the house.

Although I've been told many times that I don't suit either of the Salvitore's because I'm so 'bright' and 'bubbly' if that even makes sense. Which I'm betting it doesn't considering this is me we are talking about.

I threw my massive suitcases down on the floor and tore them open flinging all my clothes around the room as if I'd been here for weeks

"Damon!" I called out "I'm going out!" I hollered as I flew, or hovered down stairs.

"And where is it that you're going?" he asked meeting me at the bottom of the stairs .

"Out, I'll be back to give Stef a rev though, don't worry fangs, I'll tell him" I said slapping his cheek.

He grumbled some foul Italian obscenities and a few English cuss words were thrown in the mix too.

"Certo che Damon, mi piacerebbe ascoltare voi, ma io vado ora." I smirked, Damon didn't like it when i talked to him in our native tongue, all because he lost his accent (sure sure Damon, i'd love to listen to you but i'll be going now)

More obscenities, "Bye then," he mumbled walking over to the alcohol cabinet.

I walked out to my beautiful Jag, yes im a girl who loves her cars, your point being? My XJ220 was my baby, I loved her, or him, what could you call a car? Girl or a boy?