Chapter 10

NSFW WARNING.

your mother always told you that you should save yourself for marriage. The only reason being that if it were to come out that a woman in a clan had not saved herself for marriage, she could be disowned and lose all her clan rights. Not fair by the way. Regardless, you've always wanted to follow what your mother would advice you considering she was on the verge of being disowned herself for a few habitual reasons. 

With that said, you were in a tight spot when Diluc was right beside you, massaging your body with his hand. you were wearing your usual night gown which was filled with intricate lacing and only your undergarments underneath.

Diluc kept staring at you, waiting for you to answer the question he had asked you. "y/n?"

"Uh huh" you said. He moved a piece of your hair behind your ear. "You know if you're unsure you can tell me. I won't force you to do something you don't want." 

You avoided Diluc's eyes and pressed your thighs together. "Is it possible... that we stay outside?" Diluc continued caressing your cheeks now. "y/n, I'm going to need you to be more specific, can you do that?" 

 Your face was flushed from embarrassment. "I don't want penetration." You said softly, gently squeezing the hand that Diluc was using to balance himself.

"Thank you for letting me know, y/n. I will refrain from doing that. Now, may I?" He kissed near your ear, pulling at the hem of your undergarments. You nodded in agreement. 

He slowly began slipping them off, making sure to softly glide his finger tips across your thighs , making you shiver. When finally off, he goes back to kissing you, his hand softly and slowly gliding in circles until reaching your clit.

You let a small sigh out, interrupting the kiss. He looked at you and gave you a peck in the nose, followed by kisses and pecks from your cheeks to your chest. 

he circled around your clit, still softly but slightly faster. And with this, your face and lower abdomen began burning. "Ah~" You let out.

"Do you like  this, y/n?" He picked the pace.

"Y-yes, mm~" Your hand squeezing his again. "Good." He gave one final kiss on each of your breasts and brought himself face to face with your womanhood. One hand, kept circling your clit, making you feel slight shocks. The other, was caressing your side. and his tongue, began licking at your entrance. Your muscles tighten at first touch, making you moan louder. 

His tongue began working, going in circles, up and down. "Oh my Archons..." you placed a hand on top of your eyes, covering yourself. Diluc stopped when he noticed. 
Ah, y/n, eyes on me." He kept eye contact with you as he kept at it, now sucking each of your lips and entrance. "I think.." your breath hitched and your muscles contracted. Diluc was going faster and your clit was already swollen from all the sucking and swirling. You were grasping at the covers. "Diluc! mm-ah!" 

You came. 

"Good job, y/n" He eagerly said, savoring every single drop that came out of you. You were sweating and breathing heavily. To be frank, you had came before while masturbating but not this much. It was always almost unnoticeable. 

Diluc fixed himself to lay next to you, cuddling you into his arms and petting your head. "I.. " he hesitated and did not continue what he would say. "Did you enjoy this?" he asked instead. You nodded in agreement, still embarrassed and burrowing your face into Diluc's chest that was still, fully clothed. 

He chuckled, not being able to remove his smile from his face. 

---

You were in your room putting some clothes that Adelaine had washed back in the drawers. You couldn't stop thinking about last night. What were you thinking? you kept asking yourself. 

You had woken up before Diluc to get bathed and dressed. Today was Saturday, Diluc did not work today, so he would stay in the house. After what had happened yesterday night. 

You took a deep breath and went outside your room so you could eat breakfast. Unfortunately, Diluc was in the kitchen already. "Morning, y/n!" He said, but you walked right by him and sat the table. 

"What the..." Hillie placed both of your plates at the table, noticing the weird tension between us. She definitely knew. 

Diluc sat down in front of you. "Hey, you alright?" You did not look at him. "Yes."

"You're eating your food rather fast, slow down you'll choke." He sliced a piece of his hashbrown. You didn't respond and ate your entire plate. you abruptly stood up, making the table move while Diluc was eating, and took the plate to the sink. Diluc followed, not happily. He stood up and walked towards you, grabbing you by your arm. "What is wrong with you?" You were flushed. "Nothing! I'm fine!" You tried pulling away. "Is it because of last night?" Your eyes went wide open. "Keep your voice down!" You whispered. 

"I thought you liked it!" He whispered, kind of. "I did, okay! It's just..." you sat down at the bottom of the stairs, covering your face with your hands. He sighed and sat in front of you. 

"I've never done this with anyone and I don't know..." you said muffled by your hands. Diluc let out a soft laugh. "Hey, it's okay alright? Just because we did that doesn't mean every night will be lustful, or that we have to be, I don't know, spicy I guess, whenever we're around each other. In a few days, we will marry and you'll be able to pay what you need and hopefully, accept me as your true life partner. I like you, y/n. I want us to work." he paused. "Can you look at me?" You raised your head from your knees. "I want it to be you, y/n. I want you to be my wife." 

Your eyes brighten with that last sentence. "And in order for that to happen you need to be okay being vulnerable with me.  Can you do that?" he grabbed one of your hands. 

You looked at him, teary eyes. "Yes, I can." He smiled and softly kissed you. 

"Thank you." he helped you get up from the stairs. Hillie had disappeared but left the kitchen spotless. "Now then, last time you helped me pick grapes for a juice. What would you like to do today? Anything you want." You smiled and scrunched your nose trying to think. "Can we go walk through the whispering woods and make it to Starfell Lake?" 

"As you wish, my wife."

Both of you hiked to Starfell Lake and spoke about your lives as children and other topics during the walk. You watched the sunset with Diluc, both you reclining from the archon statue. 

---

Merry late Christmas and happy new year! Sorry again about the late chapter. I am finally free from college until the 22nd of January. So I will try to write or even finish this fanfiction! Much love you guys!