Chapter 4

Towards the edge of Pop Village

Poppy, Branch, Viva, and Tiny Diamond, who was situated in a baby carrier attached to Viva, ran across the village from the library to an area nearby Branch's bunker.

The three walked through the woods without a care in the world. That is until they heard the familiar voices of Branch's brothers.

Branch stopped walking immediately, causing the others to also stop behind him. He guided them to a nearby boulder to hide behind.

"So I'm thinking of opening the concert with our most popular holiday song, 'My favorite gift is you, girl.' Thoughts?" John Dory suggested, holding a clipboard and a pencil while pacing in front of the bunker.

"I think you're square head has become confused," Bruce said, disagreeing with his older brother.

"Yeah, clearly our most popular holiday song is 'It's Christmas, baby girl,'" Clay said.

"Yeahhh... that's not right either," Bruce said.

"Clearly, neither of you know our most popular holiday song!" John Dory said.

The three brothers started to argue, again, over what BroZone's most popular holiday song was. They didn't stop until the heard a loud whistle.

They stopped and turned their head towards the sound to see Floyd standing in front of them.

"Can you guys not argue over a song and just pick one?" he suggested.

"Where's Branch? He can break this tie for us," John Dory asked.

"He hasn't come back yet," Floyd answered.

The four brothers then left soon after to go looking to see where Branch had gone.

As soon as the older members of BroZone were out of sight, Branch guided Poppy and Viva around to the back of the bunker where a big, dark cave was in their line of sight.

Branch walked inside the cave.

"Branch, what are you doing?" Poppy asked, feeling skeptical of her boyfriend's actions.

"I'm just getting our mode of transportation, not to worry," he responded, going deeper inside.

Branch messed with his hair a little bit, making it glow in the pitch darkness in order to see better.

"Rhonda??"

Rhonda, John Dory's armadillo van, made a noise in response, letting Branch know she was there. She came into the light towards Branch and licked his face before nuzzling his head, leaving glitter all over his face.

"Hey girl! Woah, someone's looking festive!" Branch said.

John Dory had recently put festive, fake antlers and a glowing red nose on Rhonda to make her look like a reindeer, which she absolutely loved dearly.

She looks something like this: