Chapter 1

Present Day

It was a crisp afternoon in Pop Village. Light gray clouds covered the entire sky as snowflakes were falling down lightly, covering the ground with piles of fluffy, white snow.

Trolls gathered in the center of the village to do fun winter activities, such as ice skating, sledding, having snowball fights, and so much more.

They were extra happy because coming up was one of their favorite, most exciting holidays of the year.

🌈Christmas time is here🌈

Every Pop troll in the village starting singing to show their excitement for this special time of year as they continued to enjoy their festive winter activities.

🌈Happiness and cheer🌈

On the other side of the village, was a more secluded area that only inhabited one troll. This troll was once known as a party pooper, the village grump...

Well, you get the point.

He never sang, never danced, and absolutely hated hugging and glitter. But after befriending their former enemies, bringing together the five other types of trolls, and reuniting with his long lost brothers and getting his childhood band back together, he became a much happier troll. He had everything he could ever want. Friends, family, and a loving girlfriend by his side.

That troll is none other than Branch.

🌈Fun for all that children call🌈

Branch rose to the surface from inside of his bunker home. He was all bundled up in his usual leaf vest, his holiday magenta shorts, and a matching magenta bow tie.

He closed his eyes and breathed in the crisp winter air, enjoying the peace and quiet that the afternoon brought to him.

🌈Their favorite time of year...🌈

However that peace and quiet didn't last very long, as he got interrupted by something nearby.

"BRANCHIFER!!"

Branch looked up and saw a troll jumping right over his head. As he looked away, he saw, who he can only describe as the most beautiful troll he has ever laid eyes on, landing perfectly right in front of him and his bunker.

That troll was none other that the queen of the Pop trolls, and his girlfriend, Poppy.

She stood in front of Branch with a huge, goofy grin on her face, holding up two baskets full of handmade cards.

"Not again -.-" Branch sighed, knowing exactly what they were, and what she wanted him to do with them.

They were this year's gift swap's invitations, and Poppy wanted him to help distribute them... again.

"Yes again!!" Poppy excitedly handed Branch a basket before skipping ahead with a song in her heart that she had to let out.

🩷Just hear those sleigh bells jingling🩷
🩷Ring ting tingling too🩷

She made her back to Branch and pulled him along with her, playfully bumping him with her side to get him in the mood. Branch rolled his eyes with a small smirk and went along with her crazy antics.