Mafia step-brothers

The sense of danger never truly left the Kim family. While they had thwarted one threat against Y/N, the shadows of their criminal world continued to loom over them. One fateful night, a terrible incident occurred that would change their lives forever.

Y/N had finished another long day at the hospital and was heading home when she was ambushed by a group of attackers. They came at her suddenly, catching her off guard. In the ensuing struggle, she was stabbed, and the attackers fled the scene, leaving her injured and bleeding.

Y/N managed to call Namjoon before losing consciousness, and he arrived at the scene with the rest of BTS in a matter of minutes. They found her in critical condition and rushed her to the hospital where she worked.

As Y/N was admitted and underwent emergency surgery to save her life, the family was filled with worry and anger. The attack on Y/N was a direct assault on the Kim family, and they were determined to find the culprits responsible.

While Y/N was in the hospital, BTS began their investigation. They used their extensive criminal network to gather information and track down the attackers. It wasn't long before they identified the rival mafia family behind the attack.

Namjoon: "We know who did this. They won't get away with it."

The retaliation was swift and decisive. BTS mobilized their resources, launching a series of coordinated attacks against the rival mafia family. They targeted their operations, disrupted their supply chains, and made it clear that the Kim family wouldn't tolerate such a brazen act of violence.

The message was clear – no one could harm a member of the Kim family and expect to escape unscathed. BTS's revenge was ruthless, leaving the rival mafia family weakened and demoralized.

Y/N's recovery from the brutal attack was a challenging journey, both physically and emotionally. It tested her resilience and her bond with her step-brothers, BTS, who stood by her side throughout the ordeal.

 It tested her resilience and her bond with her step-brothers, BTS, who stood by her side throughout the ordeal

Physically, Y/N's injuries were severe. The stab wound had caused extensive damage, and she had to undergo multiple surgeries to repair the damage. She spent weeks in the hospital, enduring painful treatments and physical therapy to regain her strength.

During this time, BTS took shifts to stay with Y/N in the hospital, ensuring she was never alone. They provided emotional support and encouragement, lifting her spirits even during the darkest days of her recovery. It was during this period that the misunderstandings and mistrust that once divided the family were completely dispelled.

Emotionally, the attack had left deep scars, and Y/N struggled with nightmares and anxiety. She had always been a strong and independent woman, but the trauma of the attack took its toll. Her step-brothers were her pillars of strength, helping her through the emotional trauma.

Namjoon, in particular, played a crucial role in Y/N's recovery. He encouraged her to speak with a therapist to process the trauma and provided a shoulder to lean on. It was through these therapy sessions and the support of her family that Y/N started to heal emotionally.

The entire Kim family, including Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, went out of their way to ensure Y/N's recovery was as smooth as possible. They decorated her hospital room with her favorite flowers, brought her books, and played her favorite music to create a more comforting environment.

As Y/N gradually regained her strength, the family celebrated small milestones along the way. Whether it was taking her first steps after surgery or regaining her ability to perform basic tasks, each step was a victory that they cherished together.

Y/N's recovery became a testament to the bond she had forged with BTS. Through the pain and adversity, they had grown even closer, and their unity was unbreakable. It was a turning point for the family, strengthening their commitment to one another and their determination to face any challenge that their dangerous world would throw their way.

Y/N eventually recovered from her injuries. The attack had left her physically scarred but even more determined to stand by her newfound family.

The incident served as a turning point, solidifying the Kim family's commitment to one another. Their unity was unbreakable, and they would stop at nothing to protect their own in the dangerous world they inhabited.

No-one in particular told mr.kim anything about this let's see what happens when he gets to know about this 🫡