Mafia step-brothers

Author pov

The grand party was in full swing, and the Kim household was filled with influential guests from the criminal underworld

The grand party was in full swing, and the Kim household was filled with influential guests from the criminal underworld. The opulent mansion was adorned with lavish decorations, and the guests were dressed in their finest attire. It was a display of wealth and power, typical of the Kim family's gatherings.

Y/N, dressed in an elegant gown that her adoptive father had specially chosen for her, navigated the extravagant event with grace. She mingled with the guests, showing off her social skills as a respected surgeon and politely answering their questions about her sudden appearance in the Kim family.

Meanwhile, BTS, her new step-brothers, remained in a corner, maintaining an air of indifference. They couldn't hide their discomfort at having to accept her as one of their own. Namjoon, being the most diplomatic of the group, tried to keep the conversations civil, but his unease was apparent.

 Namjoon, being the most diplomatic of the group, tried to keep the conversations civil, but his unease was apparent

As the night progressed, the tension within the family grew more palpable. Each step-brother had a different way of dealing with the situation. Jimin tried to make small talk with Y/N but was met with a polite but distant response. Taehyung, known for his carefree demeanor, couldn't hide his skepticism, while Yoongi and Hoseok, the twins, kept a watchful eye on the proceedings.

Seokjin, the eldest, had been the most accepting of Y/N from the beginning. He saw her as the daughter that their father had chosen, and he felt responsible for helping her integrate into their world.

During the party, their adoptive father gave a heartfelt speech about family unity and welcomed Y/N as his daughter. He emphasized that she was not adopted but his true blood, a cover story to protect her from the dangerous world of the mafia. The guests applauded the speech, but the BTS members could barely contain their discomfort.

As the night neared its end, Y/N decided to take the opportunity to confront her step-brothers. She approached them, her composure unshaken despite the lingering tension.

Y/N: "I know this isn't what you wanted, but I'm here to stay. We're family now, like it or not. I don't want any issues between us."

BTS members exchanged glances, still uncertain about their new family dynamics. The party had been a mixture of superficial smiles and underlying distrust, but it was a significant step toward their acceptance of Y/N as their sister.

The night concluded with their father's toast to family unity, and the guests departed, leaving the Kim family to deal with the aftermath of this unexpected addition to their lives. Y/N, with her determined spirit, was ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead and prove her worth as a part of the formidable Kim family.

.

.

.

What is going to happen next 🤔