Mafia step-brothers

Continued....

As the days turned into weeks, the misunderstandings between Y/N and her step-brothers, BTS, continued to fester, ultimately leading to a series of unfortunate events.

One evening, the family gathered for a dinner. Y/N had gone out of her way to prepare a special meal, hoping it would be an opportunity to bond with her step-brothers. However, the tension in the room was palpable as they all sat around the dining table.

During the meal, Hoseok noticed a document on the table that he mistook for important family business papers. Without thinking, he reached for it, and his eyes widened as he skimmed through the content.

Hoseok: (incredulous) "Is this a contract? Y/N, are you here to get your share of the family's business?"

Y/N's heart sank at his accusation. She had no idea what document he was referring to, but she knew it had nothing to do with her intentions.

Y/N: (defensive) "I have nothing to do with any business contracts. I'm here to be a part of this family."

Her words fell on deaf ears as Hoseok's outburst set off a chain reaction of misunderstanding. The rest of the step-brothers began to speculate, and before long, the family dinner had turned into an intense argument.

Namjoon: "We can't just ignore this, Y/N. We need to know your true intentions."

Jimin: "Are you trying to secure a position in the family for some sinister purpose?"

Taehyung: "We need to get to the bottom of this, and we won't rest until we know the truth."

( Even jungkook looked at her with betrayed and angered eyes )

The accusations kept coming, and Y/N's patience wore thin. She felt betrayed and misunderstood, unable to believe that her own family would doubt her so deeply.

Y/N: (angry) "I can't believe you would think so low of me. I've been nothing but honest and open with you all. I'm not here for any ulterior motives."

(And after saying that she leaves)

Seokjin, who had been a pillar of support for Y/N, tried to mediate, but the rift had grown too deep

Seokjin, who had been a pillar of support for Y/N, tried to mediate, but the rift had grown too deep. The family dinner ended in chaos, with Y/N storming out of the room in frustration.

The misunderstandings had driven a significant wedge between her and her step-brothers. It was clear that trust needed to be rebuilt, but it was equally evident that the road to acceptance was fraught with obstacles and misjudgments.

.

.

.

Will they be able to solve this misunderstanding 🤔
Letss seee