X. The Bullet's Silent Message

The unwritten page is a reflection of the untold stories, unanswered questions, and unhealed wounds

The unwritten page is a reflection of the untold stories, unanswered questions, and unhealed wounds. Madeleine stares at the blank page, a mirror of the emptiness she's been carrying within herself for years. She knows that putting her feelings into words is an impossible task, as the pain and confusion of her past remain as elusive and complex as ever.

She places the pen on the paper, but the weight of her emotions is too much to convey with mere words. There's a lifetime of experiences, secrets, and regrets that she has yet to share, and the blank page serves as a stark reminder of the many chapters of her life that remain unfinished.

As she contemplates the page before her, Glenn bursts through the door with a contemplating on how to share what happened on his run with Maggie, but he can't hold it back for much longer.

"I did something." His face retorts in confusion, watching the women place her boots on her feet as she hops out of the bed. "Why are you getting out of bed already?"

Madeleine rolls her eyes, "You said a day maximum, I want to help find Sophia."

Glenn shuts the door behind him, standing in front of him which causes the women to cock her eyebrow at him. "They've already left, you're too late. Back to bed or help them in the kitchen. Carol thought it would be nice to cook for Hershel and Maggie and his family."

"You slept with her."

"What? Shush!" He rushes close to the women, urgency travelling through his widen eyes. "Is it that obvious?"

"I've been on bed rest for days, the closest thing to entertainment is to listen to other people's conversation." A teasing smirk makes the way to the corner of her mouth as she says, "So... how many minutes did you waste of her life?"

"Shut up! It wasn't bad." He prompts down on the chair with his hands on the back of his head, reminiscing the encounter. "I don't think so at least."

She gives him a knowing look. "You really can't keep a secret."

Glenn pouts, snapping his eyes to her with an offended expression. "If you didn't hear it you wouldn't have known."

"You were about to tell me." She snaps back, crossing her arms over her chest, walking over to stand by the window. "Do you like her?"

Glenn shrugs, adverting his eyes down to the ground. "I don't know. I don't think she likes me. She was all about having sex with me yesterday and now she's avoiding me and she's being mean. Maybe it's-." He cuts himself off, causing for Madeleine to turn around to face him. "What should I do?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Well, you've been listening to people's conversations. Has she said anything to anyone about me?" He asks, hoping Maggie has spoken about him and she can't keep him out of her mind just like him.

The women arches an eyebrow at him, "What? Like telling her dad she had sex with you?"

"Not exactly." He mutters, following a moment of silence between them. "No one can know. You can't tell anyone."