Chapter: 18

After hearing Arthit and Inthurat crying Faih and Jom also woke up from their sleep. they brushed and came out. Boun and Tawan were feeding both the kids. Jom offered to help and took over Boun's place. Boun went to the kitchen to finish cooking. after cooking Boun called everyone for breakfast

" Come eat, breakfast's ready"

" Yes khun mae~"

" Hey who are you calling Mae"

" The mother of two kids standing in front of me"

" Don't call me that"

" Okay okay, I won't"

" Here, eat"

Tawan served food to Boun. Jom whined why he was only serving him and not others. Tawan smirked and said "husband only service". Jom looked at Faih who was midway putting food in his mouth. He stopped and set his food down. Then he also served Jom food.

After having breakfast. Jom helped in doing the dishes and Boun was playing with the kids. Tawan gazed at his three babies. He looked at them with unconditional love. He thought to himself if he should propose to him. This thought kept bothering him for the rest of the day.

Almost a month passed, Boun was getting by fine with the help of his lover, Jom, and the nany, but even so he felt overwhelmed. Boun was sleeping next to Arthit and Inthurat, who were also sleeping peacefully. Tawan gazed upon them for hours. His love for them was only getting stronger and stronger. He gently picked up his kids and laid them on their cots to sleep. He then carried the kid's mother to their bedroom and tucked him in. He moved his hair out of his face which accidently woke him up. Boun looked into Tawan's gorgeous brown eyes. Tawan held Boun's face and slowly leaned in for a kiss. He closed his eyes and gently kissed him. Boun couldn't help but kiss him back. Their soft gentle kiss turned into a very passionate one. Their tongues collided. Tawan got on top of him and kissed his neck, leaving hickeys. He took off his shirt and threw it off to the side. He slid his hands into Boun's shirt and squeezed his chest while kissing him. He exclaimed that Boun's chest was feeling more plump and tender. He took off Boun's shirt smoothly. He then moved from his neck to his chest. He went back to Boun's lips and kissed him. Tawan's hand roamed closer to Boun's stomach. Boun pulled away, leaving only a string of saliva between them.

" ah, don't touch there"

" Sorry, I won't touch there"

Tawan softly bit Boun's earlobe which made Boun softly moan and continued to kiss him. He turned over making Boun on top of him. Tawan kissed him from his neck and down. He licked and kissed his neck savoring the taste. When he reached his chest, he looked at Boun. Boun looked at him kind of confused. Tawan grinned and kissed his chest. He then started sucking on Boun's nipples which made Boun whimper and arch his back in pleasure, letting out a moan. Hearing this Tawan started sucking faster. He inserted two fingers in Boun. Boun moaned in pleasure, muffling it with his hand.

" aah~, P' Tawan~ p-p' T-Tawan ngh~, the k-kids will w-wake up- aah~"

Tawan covered Boun's mouth with his hand. He sucked on his nipples and moved his fingers up and down, making him moan muffled. Suddenly tawan tasted something in his mouth. He pulled away and looked at Boun. He looked at his nipples to see that they were lactating.

" You're lactating"

" What? Now?"

" Yeah, I guess we don't have to use formula anymore"

" Yeah but wait- stop"

Tawan started sucking like a baby trying to drink milk. He occasionally bit him.

The next morning Tawan woke up to see Boun sleeping on him with marks on his neck, thighs and chest. Boun woke up and looked up to see Tawan staring at him. He got up to leave but Tawan pulled him back. He fell onto Tawan,

" What are you doing? Let me go"

" No"

" I need to make breakfast"

" I can eat something else"

He pulled Boun down by the waist and leaned in for a kiss. Just as they were about to kiss they heard crying. Boun quickly got up and put on his clothes realizing the nanny was on leave today. He ran to the nursery to check on the little ones. Tawan followed him. He saw Boun making the formula for the kids and asked

" Why are you making formulas for them? You were lactating yesterday"

" I'm probably not enough for them"

" Why? You were perfect for me yesterday"

" Shut up, plus I don't know how to, and how am I gonna feed two at the same time"

" I'll help you, you can feed each one on each side"

" What if I hurt them?"

" I'll be here to help, I'm sure you won't, take off your shirt"

" What?"

Tawan took off Boun's shirt and sat him down and put pillows on his lap. He put Arthit and Inthurat into Boun's arms and positioned them. He helped Boun with handling them and it was working. Both the crying kids stopped crying instantly. Boun looked at tawan and smiled. Tawan looked at his kids and pecked Boun's cheek.

" How are you good at this?"

" Mae taught me"

" With who?!"

"A nurse at the hospital"

"Was she pretty"

"The old lady was adorable indeed"

Boun brows tamed and Tawan continued

" Mae just placed them in her arms, don't worry, I have eyes on only you"

Boun smiled proudly and said

"And you're not allowed too even if you wanted too"

"Yes, I'm all yours"